Crazy things that Christians and Republicans believe

You have consistently stated that the Bible is right. You are claiming whatever happens before the big bang, or some other point of current interest as the domain of God. God of the Gaps. I'm done. All you have are insults, and you have not made a single attempt to be honest with anyone here.

It's my belief that it's right. All is the domain of God. You can't logically argue it so you pretend it's a fallacy. You've said you were done before. Cower away in your hole. It's only gonna get a lot deeper sadly

Rules and laws can change. I will continue to try and stop religious oppression as much as I can. You can’t stop that, and simply typing the words or saying them won’t stop it either. Again, you answer my questions and maybe I’ll answer yours. That’s how conversation works. You won’t demand and get anything from me until you show some respect. I’ll await your copy and paste response. Try not to speak about your cockring of truth. That’s not a real thing. Btw, atheism is a waste of your time.

Once again, you have not even qualified what this religious oppression is. If religions are being oppressed, it needs to stop. But this is a two sided coin. You cannot impose your religious beliefs upon the civic square. The founding fathers, many of them, like Madison, could not have been more clear about this.

It's my belief that it's right. All is the domain of God. You can't logically argue it so you pretend it's a fallacy. You've said you were done before. Cower away in your hole. It's only gonna get a lot deeper sadly

giphy.gif

Once again, you have not even qualified what this religious oppression is. If religions are being oppressed, it needs to stop. But this is a two sided coin. You cannot impose your religious beliefs upon the civic square. The founding fathers, many of them, like Madison, could not have been more clear about this.
Actually, I can. Laws change. It’ll take some effort, but it must happen. Once again, when you answer my questions, maybe I’ll answer yours. That’s how normal conversation works. You know what? I haven’t considered that you aren’t able to answer my questions. Is that why you’re ignoring them?

Actually, I can. Laws change. It’ll take some effort, but it must happen. Once again, when you answer my questions, maybe I’ll answer yours. That’s how normal conversation works. You know what? I haven’t considered that you aren’t able to answer my questions. Is that why you’re ignoring them?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

What claims have I made? I asked you to back your claim. Since it's so obvious, seemingly, that atheists are oppressing christians, it seems a rather easy claim to back up.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

What claims have I made? I asked you to back your claim. Since it's so obvious, seemingly, that atheists are oppressing christians, it seems a rather easy claim to back up.
Again, I’ve asked you questions that you refuse to address. When you answer them then maybe I’ll address yours. Laws can change. It just takes the effort.

Again, I’ve asked you questions that you refuse to address. When you answer them then maybe I’ll address yours. Laws can change. It just takes the effort.

Laws that promote a particular religion are unconstitutional and unamerican.

What positive claims have I made?

Laws that promote a particular religion are unconstitutional and unamerican.

The constitution can and should be amended sometimes. Answer my questions and maybe I’ll answer your. That’s how a conversation works. Don’t include your cockring of truth this time as it adds zero intelligence to the discussion.

The constitution can and should be amended sometimes. Answer my questions and maybe I’ll answer your. That’s how a conversation works. Don’t include your cockring of truth this time as it adds zero intelligence to the discussion.

The foundation of our republic is secularity. Even the christians who were a part of framing it agreed to this. Once you promote one religion or another in any way, you get the burned over district, protestants denied civil status in some states, jews in others.That is why they made a secular republic, the first in history, in the face of a king who was also head of the church.

You seem rather hung up on that little throwaway joke I made......

The foundation of our republic is secularity. Even the christians who were a part of framing it agreed to this. Once you promote one religion or another in any way, you get the burned over district, protestants denied civil status in some states, jews in others.That is why they made a secular republic, the first in history, in the face of a king who was also head of the church.

You seem rather hung up on that little throwaway joke I made......[/QUOTE
The constitution can be amended. Period. Whether you like it or not. Answer my questions and and maybe I’ll answer yours. That’s how a normal conversation works. You apparently don’t comprehend that. You make creepy comments about cockrings which has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Why are you incapable of answering the questions I’ve asked? Are you afraid to answer them?

Nobody tries to amend the establishment clause, because it is the one thing that ensures christians cannot be persecuted by any other faith. It helps you just exactly as much as it hinders you. That is the entire point. Seriously, our country is founded by men of the enlightenment, in which they specifically say our government is not christian in any sense. If you get rid of this clause, you dont have a secular republic.

I think you might be having a misapprehension here. I am not aware of any positive claims I made. Thus, I cannot answer the charges you have asked of me. You, however, know what my question is. Please include yours.

Nobody tries to amend the establishment clause, because it is the one thing that ensures christians cannot be persecuted by any other faith. It helps you just exactly as much as it hinders you. That is the entire point. Seriously, our country is founded by men of the enlightenment, in which they specifically say our government is not christian in any sense. If you get rid of this clause, you dont have a secular republic.

I think you might be having a misapprehension here. I am not aware of any positive claims I made. Thus, I cannot answer the charges you have asked of me. You, however, know what my question is. Please include yours.
I suggest you reread my posts. I definitely ask you questions that you continue to ignore. I don’t know any easier way to word this. The constitution should be amended and with some work, it will. When you answer my questions, I might answer yours. I’m not sure what you’re finding difficult.

Research on the causes and possible solutions. Btw, you can’t be serious. You don’t think that anyone is trying to find help for this?
I didn't say that. I'm trying to gauge your concern for the majority of killed babies. I'd still like to hear what we are doing to save these hundreds of thousands of lives each year. I can tell you if my daughter's life was known to be at risk, I and my whole family would be doing everything in our power to save her. Yet these hundreds of thousands of babies are being killed in silence. No funerals. Nothing.

I didn't say that. I'm trying to gauge your concern for the majority of killed babies. I'd still like to hear what we are doing to save these hundreds of thousands of lives each year. I can tell you if my daughter's life was known to be at risk, I and my whole family would be doing everything in our power to save her. Yet these hundreds of thousands of babies are being killed in silence. No funerals. Nothing.

What is it you are expecting people to do under present laws and without breaking any laws? Why don't you make some suggestions as you seem to be implying that more ought to be done by Christians.

Also you said if your daughters life were known to be at risk you would do anything and everything in your power to save her. Are you implying that most Christians let their own children be aborted? or what is your point there exactly, are you implying that @The Crow is letting his daughter be aborted, why would you even say that?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it you are expecting people to do under present laws and without breaking any laws? Why don't you make some suggestions as you seem to be implying that more ought to be done by Christians.

Also you said if your daughters life were known to be at risk you would do anything and everything in your power to save her. Are you implying that most Christians let their own children be aborted? or what is your point there exactly, are you implying that @The Crow is letting his daughter be aborted, why would you even say that?
I don't understand your first question. To be clear, I am talking about spontaneous abortions, which are estimated to be in the range of 400,000 to 600,000 per year. So its an open question. What are those who are very focused on the status of a fetus doing about it -- legally (for example, should a miscarriage be given a post mortem and the mother tried in a court of law) or medically (what preventative measures should we be taking to reduce these numbers). If I was overly concerned with life at this stage, I would treat the spontaneous and non-spontaneous issues quite similarly. What do I suggest? I would suggest that Christians focus on accepting and helping actual people rather than obfuscating the issue of "baby killing" by mixing ethics and politics with bronze age mythology.

I don't understand your first question. To be clear, I am talking about spontaneous abortions, which are estimated to be in the range of 400,000 to 600,000 per year. So its an open question. What are those who are very focused on the status of a fetus doing about it -- legally (for example, should a miscarriage be given a post mortem and the mother tried in a court of law) or medically (what preventative measures should we be taking to reduce these numbers). If I was overly concerned with life at this stage, I would treat the spontaneous and non-spontaneous issues quite similarly. What do I suggest? I would suggest that Christians focus on accepting and helping actual people rather than obfuscating the issue of "baby killing" by mixing ethics and politics with bronze age mythology.

You were not clear about spontaneous abortions. That is a totally different subject. I don't know how many women you know but the ones I know who have had them mourn deeply about it. Are you suggesting otherwise? No one I know takes it lightly....

I am not sure though why you are how an individual mourns the loss of a child in the womb..... I think you are just looking for an opportunity to be critical but without making good points.

@The Crow made the best point I have ever heard in this thread recently. He said why should anyone expect serious answers and discussion when they aren't treated seriously. If your point is just to mock then your point isn't worth any time.

What are your suggestions for these people whom you do not know for mourning better?

Back