Creed II Official Trailer # 2

FightGuyOpenMind

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fictional or not it would be hard to say this trailer does not get you hype for November. The Rocky, and now Creed movies embody the living spirit of the underdog. This is spirit is almost synonymous with boxing.

I've heard mixed reviews. Some in boxing love the exposure, and representation the Rocky series provides. Some think it is disrespectful the level of attention this fictional champion receives.

Do you think the Rocky, and Creed movies overall are a good ambassador to the public whose only experience with boxing may come from Hollywood. Or do you think the Rocky, and Creed movies fail to capture the essence of the sweet science?

The boxing in the movies is unrealistic.

They are still great movies.

The boxing in the movies is unrealistic.

They are still great movies.

Do you think adding the real life boxers started helping its credibility? Who have we seen in the movie so far from real life boxing?

Tommy Morrison
Antonio Tarver
Gabe Rosado
Andre Ward
Tony Bellew

I may have missed someone. I thought it was awesome when I saw Tarver on the big screen. Ward in the first Creed movie was legit as well.

Do you think adding the real life boxers started helping its credibility? Who have we seen in the movie so far from real life boxing?

Tommy Morrison
Antonio Tarver
Gabe Rosado
Andre Ward
Tony Bellew

I may have missed someone. I thought it was awesome when I saw Tarver on the big screen. Ward in the first Creed movie was legit as well.

Add Roberto Duran to that list. I didn't realise he was in Rocky II for years.

Add Roberto Duran to that list. I didn't realise he was in Rocky II for years.

Oh wow, that is something special. It makes me want to go back and watch them all to see who else I could've potentially missed. lol Awesome.

Not watched the first one. Is it any good?

I like a good boxing movie but they're few and far between.

It's alright, basically what you expect out of a boxing movie. Does what it says on the tin.

I’m in. I’m hoping Drago and Rock throw down but probably will show respect.

Weight classes aren't a thing now?

creed-2-youtube.png

I couldn't stand the first movie. The guy bitched and moaned the whole movie, all I can remember from the first movie was Rocky saying "no" followed by complaining from creed.

I couldn't stand the first movie. The guy bitched and moaned the whole movie, all I can remember from the first movie was Rocky saying "no" followed by complaining from creed.

The biggest thing I remember is him being compared to his dad being his switch. lol He went ballistic over that "Baby Creed" comment.

I'm assuming you've watched the Rocky movies. If so you'll be able to jump into this one. If not, I'd watch the first Creed before watching this.

Back