Cringiest things/people you ever saw?

Elija Mcwilliams

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have to go with corey feldman. Everytime I see this guy I feel like crawling into a hole.

Dude was raped as a child. Far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he wants.

Yeah, I see people all the time adding "y"to the end of words like "cringe" to make them adjectives when there is already a suitable adjective in the word cringeworthy. Or when people add "ness" to make adjectives abstract nouns when there is already a proper way to do it - like saying ineptness when they mean ineptitude. I've actually seen that written. And I killed the person who wrote it immediately, or should I say with immediateness.

I keep seeing advertisements for this on TBS and I can't grab the remote and hit mute fast enough.

The word "cringe" isn't strong enough for shit like this.

see below

so there's this athletic & explosive extraordinarily gay dude in the office. he's super cool, & while he's not super flamboyant, he does have this extra kick in his step that does scream "I'm GAY".

anyways, one day we're having our weekly video conferencing meeting with our other offices across the country & we're waiting for them to arrive to their conference rooms. while everyone is waiting, talking etc. he busts out how he loves that Frozen song, & kept going off about it. we're like 'OK'. so naturally we move on to the next subject, letting the conversation move at its own pace & he busts out that very song on his phone blasting it, all the while bobbing his head back & forth, with this prideful smile. dunno why but it made everyone halt their conversations & sit in absolute cringing awkwardness as the song is playing from his phone, while he's grooving to it. I just wanted to run the fuck out of the room, but I couldn't & just had to endure.

Dude was raped as a child. Far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he wants.

I feel what you are saying. I also feel bad for him, but it is cringy. He is permitted to be as cringy as he likes
Yeah, I see people all the time adding "y"to the end of words like "cringe" to make them adjectives when there is already a suitable adjective in the word cringeworthy. Or when people add "ness" to make adjectives abstract nouns when there is already a proper way to do it - like saying ineptness when they mean ineptitude. I've actually seen that written. And I killed the person who wrote it immediately, or should I say with immediateness.

Recent Harvard studies overwhelming suggest that Homosexual men are inordinately obsessed with grammar, punctuation and spelling; even when the set and setting are not appropriate. Well.....That and Penis.

Television commercials, particularly those that focus on 'mom' humor.

Our current POTUS takes all the cake

Every "PC- forced apology for whatever" that comes along is right there for me in the cringe dept

When somebody freestyles...makes me embarrassed for them

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...-that-has-withstood-the-test-of-time.3642097/

b16.png

When I was 13 my school had a day off on a day most other schools didn’t. My friends and I were skating down the street and a cop pulls us over and asks “Why aren’t you in school?” We explain, and he leaves. The very next day on the news, they show the same cop. He had killed himself and they found the body of his wife in the trunk of their car. She had been dead for a day or two. When he had talked to me, he was already a murderer.

Here is a blog about the murder:

http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2011/04/ca-stolen-life-of-police-officers-wife.html?m=1

Back