Cris Cyborg: ‘For me to be the real champ at 145, I have to go to Bellator’

Take the massive money your getting now and relax. The last thing I'd be thinking about is going to Bellator.

Chances are you'll get the same results in Bellator at a 1/4 of the pay.

She could turn any Bellator show into a blockbuster overnight. Unfortunately, there is no way her contract gets her out that easy.

More likely, she and WME are basically hinting to Bellator signees "if you want to make some money, go free agent. we would love to sign you."

Smart stuff.

Bellator did 7 FW fights last year with their div, UFC did 3 FW fights with 2 fighters.

Cyborg is getting big fights, main event PPV spots, 500k and PPV points and she wants to leave to fight no namers in Bellator?

Good luck with that. Cause I dont think fans are gonna be interested in her anymore if she leaves.

She could turn any Bellator show into a blockbuster overnight. Unfortunately, there is no way her contract gets her out that easy.

More likely, she and WME are basically hinting to Bellator signees "if you want to make some money, go free agent. we would love to sign you."

Smart stuff.

You think Cyborg vs Budd is a blockbuster show? You must not know what a blockbuster show is then.

For her to be the real champ she needs to fight 135ers who Ronda and Amanda beat in under a minute.

Or fight fat cans.

Okay.

You think Cyborg vs Budd is a blockbuster show? You must not know what a blockbuster show is then.
i don't think you understand how many women would tune in if Cyborg fought on a regular basis.

She might actually be right.

Julia Budd could probably beat Evinger, Holm, and GDR, but would have more trouble than Cyborg. Besides Megan Anderson and I guess Nunes, the UFC would have to scrape contenders and rematches for Cyborg.

i don't think you understand how many women would tune in if Cyborg fought on a regular basis.

I guess I missed when Cyborg became this huge mega star with women.

Perhaps the results would be blockbuster. She would wreck Budd and it will be seen by all afterwards

Cyborgs a champ therefore shes under a champions clause. Shes going fucking nowhere. Jesus she probably cleared a million last fight. No other women's ever made that money. You'd think she'd be happy.

Personally I think the UFC should give her Anderson next. Give Nunes someone else too and build the fight up a little more

She should put all over her energy into pushing the UFC towards acquiring more fighters in her division. Everything should be about that.

She should put all over her energy into pushing the UFC towards acquiring more fighters in her division. Everything should be about that.

who?

Do people think there is just this wealth of talent out there the UFC is refusing to sign out of spite cause they hate Cyborg or something?

There is nothing. They brought in the only two real FW.

Cyborg is a ducking drama queen. Straight up shit stirrer and will never be happy regardless of what happens.

She is ducking the shit out of Amanda Nunes, first with the "I want someone who fought at 145 in the last year" of which she seems targeted on GDR who already blatantly ducked her.

Cyborg ain't gonna find her golden goose in Bellator, back to ducking Nunes.

Back