Cris Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Amanda Nunes ‘because Brazil vs. Brazil is not cool’

B
And Cyborg already said she's not even doing 140 anymore, so it's the same old Ronda situation where the 135 Champ is going to have to want to move up to face her. Like Ronda, I don't see Nunes jumping at that chance as long as she is champ. Actually, when has a champ ever moved up a weight class to challenge the bigger champ besides McGregor*? So I think the situation would have to be that Nunes loses a couple times, is out of the 135 picture and UFC asks her to go up and fight Cyborg at 145. Basically like the situation Holly is in right now. Until then, assuming Holly backs out, they're just going to have to go out and find more Evingers until the Andersons, GDRs, and Hollys of the world feel like it's in their interest (get paid more) to take the fight.

*Not that I give him any credit for it.[/QUOTE. BJ penn

Which is why it amazes me that you don't get it.

Says the genius that can't comprehend the fact that Cyborg says she isn't interested and is going to avoid it. Do you understand what avoiding something means? We can bring out some dictionaries if needed. Do you understand that a fight between a 135'er and a 145'er is going to require Cyborg's interest?

Oh no! My world is over! So you're a snitch and a f@g.

My bad. I had no idea I was dealing with a troll.

By posting facts and providing evidence, like I always do.

Sounds just like a fan.
I see. So really, you just hate everyone. Wonderful. Also, I said most are Ronda fans, you have not refuted that.

I think a lot of these Cyborg haters are displaced Ronda fans who are trying as hard as they can to refute the consensus of most people that Cyborg is the best and always had been. (See Big Muff and his tiresome 'Cyborg has no resume' posts and @Foolidge's shotgun scatter of hate and stupidity in every Cyborg thread.)

5998520b1dada521197150.gif
BcoJkCvCEAE8gx1.png
ronda-rousey-edmond-tarverdyan-ufc-2071.jpg
hi-res-c2f5f0d8f204a16e9d7d6a980a0e5da0_crop_north.jpg

Ronda is the biggest joke in sporting history. It doesn't get anymore embarrassing.

Everyone loses but she made it so much worse for herself by being a total jackass whenever possible.

She was beyond a jackass. She is a classless coward and fraud. She really believed her own hype. I have never seen someone not only take things for granted like this but just completely disgrace themselves.

If I were her I'd take that money I fooled my way into getting...change my identity and relocate to some indigenous island....never to be seen again.

In other words, you have no argument. You could've saved yourself some character space and just said so.

Cyborg is scared of legitimate competition, yes. That's why she's fighting the likes of Lina Lansberg, Leslie Smith, and Tonya Evinger. That's why she's content staying at 145, where talent doesn't exist.
Nah, in other words I think you're a jerkoff little hater who wont let a silly thing like logic stand in way of your argument, so I'll leave you to spam your nonsense and argue with whoever's bored enough to engage with you.

If Cyborg wasn't so unintelligent she could be making millions. Instead she's making bad moves at every turn and her talent keeps her afloat.

Such a ridiculous excuse.

The majority of fighters fight on local shows against fellow countrymen/women before getting to the show.

I see. So really, you just hate everyone. Wonderful. Also, I said most are Ronda fans, you have not refuted that.

No, but I do dislike Cyborg. '...most are Ronda fans' You pulled that straight out of your ass. You have no idea whether or not most of Cyborg's critics are Ronda Rousey's fans. That's what you have to tell yourself to rationalize supporting such a horrible human being (and I use that term loosely).

Last edited:
No, but I do dislike Cyborg. '...most are Ronda fans' You pulled that straight out of your ass. You have no idea whether or not most of Cyborg's critics are Ronda Rousey's fans. That's what you have to tell yourself to rationalize supporting such a horrible human being (and I use that term loosely).
No, I've been around these forums through the height of the Ronda madness and I know their names. They're the 1% that did not simply vanish. You, you sound like one of those pissy gay dudes at my high school that didn't have anything good to say about anyone.

Back