Cris Cyborg featured on BHAD BHABIE music video

"Movies make your heart weak" - khabib

I’ll never forgive the Armeican public for making this dumb bitch a rich dumb bitch.

If she's 15 I'm 15

<datassdom>
6TVk.gif

How much she weigh? start training and Dana can have the WMMA version of Conor by the time she’s 18

Just speeding up the process of what Disney has been doing smh

i think you are not even reading what i am typing - i don't care if he gets paid, you're taking "sell-out" too literally, it's okay i'll explain it to you

yg is from compton, a suburb of los angeles that used to be pretty messed up. YG claims to be a hard gangster because he's from compton and to hate cops after this little song by NWA but now he's rapping with a white girl who has no business rapping and on top of that, she is the daughter of a white cop so he is trading his compton street cred to make a quick buck, hence a sell out

if you want to say rap is like pro wrestling, then why do you like rap? that's kid shit, make believe, FAKE

khabib was right, fuck rap music it is poison for your mind like pro wrestling bro

I’ve heard YG ain’t from Compton, he’s really from Paramount. But he wanted to claim CPT so he got jumped in, and in all fairness I heard he more than held his own and really has hands.

So he’s more of a Blood then say Chris Brown but he’s really doing it just for image

I have no idea whats going in here, now get off my lawn

Jebus that was awful.......... even more awful when Cryroid is the best thing in it LOL

That is the worst music I've ever heard if you can even call it that.

I spent my entire life collecting the Dragon Balls, and finally wished Tupac back to life.

He shot himself after hearing this track.

Back