Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Ok now this is hilarious. Pro Israel and pro Hamas protesters find common ground

They are saying "Let's go Brandon". Both of those groups are notoriously huge NASCAR fans.

Soros paid protestors
America being played in real time to take out Trump

forget Biden can't walk and talk

Funny how the pro genocide people frame this as Israel vs Hamas when it is Israel vs Palestine

People support Palestinians not Hamas

So all hamas support shit at theses thing we hear is not really what they mean they just don't know better.

over 2000 arrests now apparently.

i know we've seen proud boys leaders on campus which is strange because a university campus isn't a location you would ever expect to find any of these types of people at, but any sign of ray epps? any moment andy ngo oughtta be running all up in there wielding a steel chair, whacking some random dude in the head, and then running away and pretending to be the victim on twitter.

Well if the summer of Fentanyl Floyd taught me anything it was that the Proud Boys are Nazis so this shouldn't be surprising at all.

i dont know, i've seen one of their initiation videos posted somewhere before and it looked more "pride boy" than nazi to me.

i mean sure half of them are still owning libs in prison after their stunt at the capitol, but i'll have seen just about everything if the other half of them show up on campus wearing helmets, camo jackets and assless chaps.

NYC police reporting that half the protestors at Columbia and City college were not connected to either college at all. And even some who were affiliated with the college are not current and/or full-time students.

I don't believe anything Fox News says on this subject.

What about msnbc and cnn?

Both stations continue to cover, can you cite where their coverage on this issue differes?

Those are pretty much garbage too, but I trust Fox News the least. I do not trust mainstream media much in general, but especially in regards to the Israel conflict.

Those are pretty much garbage too, but I trust Fox News the least.
Do you honestly believe these highly organized, nation wide protests are organic? Even up here with the University in Quebec, they initially found that like 80% of the "protesters" weren't students. Call me crazy, but I think most students just want to go to class and get what they paid for.

The arrests are showing that 1/2 are not even students. How do young students become Pro Radical Islam in a few short years? WTF is going on?

Do you honestly believe these highly organized, nation wide protests are organic? Even up here with the University in Quebec, they initially found that like 80% of the "protesters" weren't students. Call me crazy, but I think most students just want to go to class and get what they paid for.

Obviously there is some level of organization.

Some groups organizing the protests include Students for Justice in Palestine and Jewish Voice for Peace.

The mainstream media assault on the protests are also predictable. There is tons of disinformation out there on both sides. So no I don't believe Faux News. You and I both know the media is full of disinformation.

Based on your participation in the Twitter Elon thread, it seems you're a staunch supporter of free speech.

Well how do you feel about Texas passing a law that makes it so you can't do any business with the state if you criticize or boycott Israel?

This is the actual law on their website and not an article.

TEXAS - LAND OF THE FREE - EXCEPT IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE ISRAEL LOL

Last edited:
The news isn't covering it, but there are many non-liberal fucktards on these campuses standing up to the idiocy. Sports teams, Frats, regular students don't like the Palestinian flag being put up and the American one taken down. These professional agitators and victim craving students destroyed any message the protests may have wanted to express. Just truly miserable pink haired fuck-ups. "Trans for Palestine" lmao.....

My buddy is in NYPD and they are handling business now. What was happening on these campuses is not the real world. These people are getting de masked and are going to face reality.

I don't believe anything Fox News says on this subject.
It is the truth. My buddies are doing the raids and stopping the riots. Many of the arrested are not even New Yorkers. Look at the photos.....groups came with the same exact eqiptment...same colored tents, brand of raincoats, printed signs.....this was funded and organized to a degree. Most kids aren't willing to throw away their education and futures. There was a group trying to post pics of the students and most were not in the database.

It is the truth. My buddies are doing the raids and stopping the riots. Many of the arrested are not even New Yorkers. Look at the photos.....groups came with the same exact eqiptment...same colored tents, brand of raincoats, printed signs.....this was funded and organized to a degree. Most kids aren't willing to throw away their education and futures. There was a group trying to post pics of the students and most were not in the database.

Yep, the chickens are gonna come home to roost for these fucking loser cunts. Professional full-time losers.

All these anti-Americans pink haired fucktards are doing is getting Trump elected. I always said it would take something extreme for that to happen. And this is the final straw. Centrists and middle leaning Dems have moved right because of this stuff. The Border and Inflation was the push, now this is the shove. Every University President that allowed this to occur needs to be removed. You are private institutions. You do not need to "allow" protests and free speech/hate speech. I couldn't stand up in class and say "Death to Palestine" or Saudi Arabia or Iran after 9/11.

Obviously there is some level of organization.

Some groups organizing the protests include Students for Justice in Palestine and Jewish Voice for Peace.

The mainstream media assault on the protests are also predictable. There is tons of disinformation out there on both sides. So no I don't believe Faux News. You and I both know the media is full of disinformation.

Based on your participation in the Twitter Elon thread, it seems you're a staunch supporter of free speech.

Well how do you feel about Texas passing a law that makes it so you can't do any business with the state if you criticize or boycott Israel?

This is the actual law on their website and not an article.

TEXAS - LAND OF THE FREE - EXCEPT IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE ISRAEL LOL

MSM has gone so far as representing the pro-genocide counter protests as the victims.

For example the U of Toronto protest is set up out of the way, not blocking anything yet CBC reports pro-genocide counter proters are afraid to go to class. I have been on that campus 100s of times and CBC is flat out wrong

Back