Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Oh no... They pulled someone's mask off

These are the worst fucking protestors I've ever seen.

Look at these sub 90 IQ, no purpose retards taking over the world.

Fuck me.

Last edited:
Looks like the protests on some college campuses worked.

Northwestern, Brown and Rutgers all successfully negotiated and the protests are over there.

What exactly did the schools give up in the negotiations? I read the first article and it mentioned nothing. Just that both sides were unhappy with the "agreement"

Ethnic cleansing is what the Muslims do to the Christians in virtually every nation in the Middle East, except Israel.

Yes... it all started before October 7, but that event was pure evil and the results is Hamas can no longer exist. The Jews were in Jerusalem back in 3,500 B.C. If were are going with the natives have a right to the land, then the Jews have that right. There was no such thing as the Palestinian people until recently (historically). These people are the same people that Jordon, Syria, Egypt, etc. all refuse to settle, because whenever they do, they start shit... every time. No one else wants them and they cannot manage having their own nation as proven by Hamas. If the people of Gaza support Hamas instead of throwing them out, it's going to be terrible for them. Just like the Germans, Japanese, and Russians when foreign invaders hit their lands. That's war.

I have to give you credit for pointing out they are both awful.
It's insane that in 2024 you view the world through a religious lens like this.

Hey, dummy, you're the problem. The Christians, the Jews, the Muslims. You all come from the same origin story of utter horseshit and violence, and propagate it today. You're all equally guilty of being vile cunts throughout history who have committed some of the ugliest moments in history....all from religious tribalism and fables.

The sooner you cans ditch your fucking fables and caveman rituals the faster mankind can reach peace.

Hey, dummy, you're the problem. The Christians, the Jews, the Muslims. You all come from the same origin story of utter horseshit and violence, and propagate it today.

The sooner you cans ditch your fucking fables and caveman rituals the faster mankind can reach peace.
Do you honestly believe without any religion mankid would reach "Peace"...no disrespect but I disagree. I'm not a religious man but taking the B from God Bless America is one of our biggest downfalls. Peoples lack of ability to accept and respect other peoples religions is the biggest problem with religion.

Hey, dummy, you're the problem. The Christians, the Jews, the Muslims. You all come from the same origin story of utter horseshit and violence, and propagate it today. You're all equally guilty of being vile cunts throughout history who have committed some of the ugliest moments in history....all from religious tribalism and fables.

Tell that to the Muslims who are slaughtering Christians. You're out of touch.

Like in commie utopias?
Commie? ROFL, commies are even dumber that the religious nutters. Personal faith in purpose appears to be tantamount to the human condition and an amazing thing. It being fed as nonsensical fables from times of ignorance and used as a tool of control and oppression is not what we're after to fulfil this experience.

You guys are tribalists and can only see sides. The future is a person free from these psychological shackles, or at least we should be hoping it is.

Tell that to the Muslims who are slaughtering Christians. You're out of touch.
It's all just cyclical finger-pointing Whippy. You're missing the point. None of this stuff stops until you whackos put down the crazy books.

Do you honestly believe without any religion mankid would reach "Peace"...no disrespect but I disagree. I'm not a religious man but taking the B from God Bless America is one of our biggest downfalls. Peoples lack of ability to accept and respect other peoples religions is the biggest problem with religion.

Well when we examine history, it appears religion is taking a few thousand year walk, hand-in-hand, with ultra-violence and ludicrous belief. One might be inclined to believe a test in the opposite direction might yield different results?

Not really. There'd still be class warfare and tribalism with or without religion.

Politics would likely be the next "religion" if it's not already. Tribalism is baked into us.
- We fight because a diferent team collor.

Well when we examine history, it appears religion is taking a few thousand year walk, hand-in-hand, with ultra-violence and ludicrous belief. One might be inclined to believe a test in the opposite direction might yield different results?
- Will only change the name of the motive of the fights. Look at BLM protests. They just wanted a motive to vandalize.

- Will only change the name of the motive of the fights. Look at BLM protests. They just wanted a motive to vandalize.

Not arguing the laughable response from mentally deficient students who haven't thought their positions through thoroughly. I'm talking about the root problems right in the epicenter of the fairy tale.

No different than the KKK. If they get hurt they brought it on themselves. Hate will never get sympathy. And the moment you take an American flag down and burn it, and raise a foreign nations flag......you have shown your citizenship means nothing. They are protected in their little lala land bubble, they won't do that just anywhere because true Americans will stop it. Hate is not free speech.

Now you’re comparing them to the KKK.

Back