Cro Cop has been on a long winning streak....

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and he is using kicks again. He looks slower, but his punches and kicks have a lot of power....more so than in his UFC run.

I guess his legs have healed up. Didn't he say he got a growth hormone injection in one of his hips or legs to for an injury?

Did he ever say why he left the UFC after beating Gabriel Gonzaga? I mean I think we all know the reason, but did he ever explain?

I'd love to see Mirko vs Fedor one more time, especially if Fedor loses to Bader

What a way for both of them to end their careers, sharing the ring with each other

Yeah Cro Cop has looked really good in recent years and I still really want to see Fedor vs Cro Cop 2 before they both retire

I can't keep up, is he still going to fight in bellator?

I believe he got stem cell treatment on his leg. A lot of basketball players went to Germany for the same reason as well.

I believe he got stem cell treatment on his leg. A lot of basketball players went to Germany for the same reason as well.

Oh that's awesome. I wish stem cell treatment was more accessible back in the day....maybe we could have seen both Ken and Frank Shamrock end their careers more gracefully. Both of them had shot legs which took away some of their most effective techniques.

Fresh japanese air suits him better I guess

Hey we are comparing his UFC run to his Rizin run, and a possible UFC return.

Besides, those other forums are dead.

Yeah I was just shit stirring. Really I don't mind at all. This is the only forum I post in and I welcome threads of any kind from any org or about any fighter lol.

Hey we are comparing his UFC run to his Rizin run, and a possible UFC return.

Besides, those other forums are dead.

Come to Mayberry, brah, that’s where us cool kids hang out.

Come to Mayberry, brah, that’s where us cool kids hang out.

Yeah I go to Mayberry a lot these days because it's much more civil there. No shit talking over there.

Here we get too much fighter bashing, OP bashing, arguments, etc. I have to kind of just weed through all that.

Yeah I go to Mayberry a lot these days because it's much more civil there. No shit talking over there.

Here we get too much fighter bashing, OP bashing, arguments, etc. I have to kind of just weed through all that.

I’ll be honest. Outside of getting a few chuckles and digs at Colon these last week or so, mma talk is pretty boring. The Heavies is not what it once was many years ago. Tha well...

This should be considered fighter-bashing, aside from the fact that it's simply NOT true at all.

I think we should just ignore drive by shooting posts like that. I knew it was coming.

I joined this forum in 2002, and I've come to just tune out the fighter bashing. Well except for last week's Fedor and Chael talk...in that case I couldn't help myself.

Remember when the fighters and Joe Rogan used to actually post here on sherdog and the underground? Then the fighter bashing drove them away *sigh*

This should be considered fighter-bashing, aside from the fact that it's simply NOT true at all.

Seriously? Fighter bashing because I said that he fought low caliber fighters?
Have you read the Jones/Conor/Khabib/Ferg/DC/Bisping/GSP threads (and other fighters)?
The ones when they are called snitches, bitches who cry in the octagon, cowards, ducks for not going up in weight, freaks with stupid haircuts..
That's fighter bashing...

Roque Martinez is not a good fighter at all. He has a win over and old Le Banner, but that's it.
Kohsaka is out of his prime and had his share of losses.
Aliakbari is a good wrestler, but had only a few fights in MMA before fighting vs Cro Cop.
Gonzaga was good, but he is on a losing streak.
Hyun Man Myung is a can.
Baruto Kaito is a fat sumo fighter. He beat 3 guys in Rizin before giving him the veteran Cro Cop.

These are some of the guys he fought

220px-Baruto_2011_Sep.JPG

roque-martinez-rizin-ff-12-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back