Cro Cop just won the K-1 WGP

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score
I shit you not btw!! landed an awesome headkick in the 2nd on the way to a decision win

Just saw the fight.

So happy for Cro Cop! Good for him.

He should retire on this high imo, he was gifted his first fight but glad he won the torny

Just watched, close fight. Left kick won him the fight :).

First guy I was a HUGE fan of. That's awesome to hear.

What an awesome moment. Cro Cop finally gets his GP win and drops his final opponent with a LHK in the process.

So glad I got to see this live.

I'm so happy for Mirko. He got a little help with the first decision, and then with Hari getting injured. But with Mirko's age and everyone saying how washed up he is, what a nice accomplishment getting three wins in one night. And landing a left high kick! War Cro Cop forever!!!!

Glad to see Cro cop and Wendi get the ending their career deserves (Assuming they retire that is).

Everything went in his favour with Hari's injury and a very dubious first decision but fuck it, I love me some Cro Cop so he can have this one.

That left high kick in the second gave me fucking goosebumps! War Mirko! He can retire a happy man now (and lets hope he does...). War Mirko!

Very happy for Crocop!!!!!

too bad he got his ass kicked in the first fight and an atrocious home town decision not to mention it's not really the same anymore that was the level of a tournament in one country a few years ago to get to the final 16.I am very happy for him though and it was a really amazing moment I almost go teary eyed lol.

The final fight was intense I was on the edge of my seat but i'm glad he won and it was awesome to see the high kick land again :)

Called it! (Sort of, Badr injury, but whatever still called it!)

He has a chance. The K-1 roster is not what it used to be. Home field advantage and experience go a long way. It all depends on witch version of Badr Hari shows up. If Badr is on nobody in the world can stop him. I see Cro Cop beating the rest though...

Shit thought that quote had a date. Here's a link if you don't believe me :)

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80663665#post80663665

Back