Cro Cop just won the K-1 WGP

What kind of "man" can't handle internet trash talk?

We had a word for such "men" way back in my day. What was that word again? Yep, back in my day, we used to travel 3 miles just to get to school. And when we'd get there, we used to beat the fuck out of the teachers so bad they cried. We'd catch their hair on fire. We'd light our cigars with their burning hair. Then, so they'd stop crying "oh it burns, oh it burns"... pussies. We'd piss on their head to put it out. There was a point to what I was saying... what was it again?

Yep, back in my day, men were men and women were men. And dogs were cats. Oh yeah, the point! Grow the fuck up dude!

oh, leave him alone.. don't you see he's one of that girly men that float around these days.. hahahahahaa..

Grow up mate, crocop did well in the fights after but he did nothing (other than being croatian national hero fighting at home) to deserve winning that fight, please tell me otherwise.

Why are you trying to reason with him? He is clearly blinded by his love for CC.

Grow up mate, crocop did well in the fights after but he did nothing (other than being croatian national hero fighting at home) to deserve winning that fight, please tell me otherwise.

you mean like bisping was when he fought matt hammil? see what i did there?

you mean like bisping was when he fought matt hammil? see what i did there?

1. this isnt ufc.

2.ive not seen that fight and am not trying to argue who won it and dont give a sh*t about it.

3. no one knows or cares who Bisping is in the UK.

4.You are blinded by nationalism if you think mirko won that first fight.

1. this isnt ufc.

2.ive not seen that fight and am not trying to argue who won it and dont give a sh*t about it.

3. no one knows or cares who Bisping is in the UK.

4.You are blinded by nationalism if you think mirko won that first fight.

i'm just going to reply to number 4 because the first 3 things you wrote have no sense to me.. anywho, i wrote earlier in the thread that i think mirko didn't win the fight, i have to watch it again so don't accuse me for nationalism and shit. the point i was trying to make by mentioning bisping was that this isn't the first time someone was given a favoring nod by the judges and the "hometown advantage".

i'm just going to reply to number 4 because the first 3 things you wrote have no sense to me.. anywho, i wrote earlier in the thread that i think mirko didn't win the fight, i have to watch it again so don't accuse me for nationalism and shit. the point i was trying to make by mentioning bisping was that this isn't the first time someone was given a favoring nod by the judges and the "hometown advantage".
Ok if you accept mirko didn't win that fight then fair enough.
My points were that the scenario here is different but yes there are home town decisions always and like this one they do nothing for the credibility of the sport or organisation, k1, its fans, mirko and miller are all losers from this!

K-1 has a history of hometown decisions though. Its not like this started after this whole financial breakdown.
Just think of Musashi back in the days.

They are all lucky Brendan Schaub didn't enter the tournament.

I'm very dissapointed how some posters here find Cro Cops achievement as a bad thing.

Eat your hearts out haters.
This is a fight forum, not a fan forum. If he won a bullshit decision, it deserves to be addressed.

Greatest KBer EVER

If you say otherwise I'll just stick my fingers in my eyes and start singing Paradise City.

I really miss K1 Max. :icon_cry2

Last edited:
759030.jpg

1st round robbery and Hari injury, not that impressive but good for him.

I know 98% of the forum agrees, but I'm still amazed that 2% of the people here actually defend Cro Cop winning that first decision, and they do it so adamantly. Thus is the life of living vicariously through your heroes and doing internet battles on their behalf, I suppose.

If anyone finds any pictures from the event, please post them. I was hoping to find a good one of Mirko with the belt, but I honestly can't find even one photo that was taken that night...

Anyways, here's a yt screencap for consolation:

BFb_0IKCMAAlAYI.jpg:large

I know 98% of the forum agrees, but I'm still amazed that 2% of the people here actually defend Cro Cop winning that first decision, and they do it so adamantly. Thus is the life of living vicariously through your heroes and doing internet battles on their behalf, I suppose.

I think he should have lost, but it's not like it was the worst call ever.

Lets face it, that was a boring fight where not much happened. A lot of those knees Miller threw didn't hit and Cro Cop IMO landed the best blow of the fight a nice body kick.

Miller was a bit more aggressive but it's not like he dominated the fight. Both guys didn't do much of anything, really. There was no stand out moment in the fight, no one really visibly hurt the other one.

The fact of the matter is a lot of fans don't like Cro Cop winning the GP, he is old and has been on the down side. It kind of takes a bit of credibility from the sport since he got KO'd by Mir and Schaub. So most people are making much more out of this than it is.

Should he have lost that decision? IMO... Yes.
Was it one of the worst decisions I have ever seen... far from it.

Back