Cro Cop may try to return in October; Still wants to fight Roy in the future

infamousXX87XX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Google translate...

Cro Cop was very motivated ahead of the fight with the American. For 43 years on his back, he never looked more ready.
The operation was scheduled this morning at the St. Catherine was at the operating table for eight o'clock.

One of the harder injuries Mirko happened to a healthier leg that had not been hurt so far.

During preparation he struggled with his left knee and undergo heavy therapy, and then training two days before the fight, he spared the weight on his left leg during the change of blows and the sound of the crack went off in the hall. He had once heard such a sound when he was bruised legally on his right leg during the 2002 training session. Mirko knows very well how much recovery lasts.

Still, he does not consider giving up. He plans to enter the ring in October and do the fight agreed for the Old Year.

In a conversation for Index, he also said he wanted to defeat Nelson for the 2011 defeat and continue a brilliant set of eight consecutive victories lasting from 2014. He just did not wait for a new chance to enter the ring with Nelson. Instead of flying to London, Mirko will be on the operating table. With a swollen leg, on a stick, the day before surgery, he was thinking of a new fight.

"We could fight in October, but I can not describe how sorry I am, especially for the fans who bought the ticket. This is a shock because I'm completely prepared, I'm ready to beat Nelson on my elbows, my legs are not needed," Mirko told us on Sunday morning, yet mixed emotions.

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/in...-s-nelsonom-cro-cop-na-operaciji/1045907.aspx

All I can say is Mirko is crazy trying to make an October fight. Doesn't seem like the injury will make him retire which is great news for fans.

When you stop using steroids injuries comes

Translation from his FB...

Dear friends, during the last training session on Friday during these preparations, during the sparing my knee broke down, after which I simply fell to the floor of the pain. I could not stand on that leg and the magnet the morning did show what I was afraid of I missed the front crunch ligaments that the cartilage was damaged.I have been operating at the Special Hospital of St. Catharine in Zabok! I was very sorry because I was very fond of this fight and I was really up to the maximum because I was pro hunski training camp.Ispring everyone and especially Roy Nelson because he is also bloody trained for this fight and now it will not be anything. anyhow, this is a higher force and I could not influence it. as soon as I recover I hope we will Roy and I still do a back match because I believe it and he and I really want and I believe many mma fans! Thank you for understanding and great regards to everyone !!
1f44a.png

Still wants to fight Roy when he returns

Hopefully he wants to avenge his Frank Mir loss too.

Back