Cro Cop might be starting a camp

Yep, Mirkos fighting next month!

Roque Martinez:

Daaaamn German medicine, shit works!

Dudes knee literally explodes, next day operation, treatment for 3 months plasma, HGH, whatevers available, boom a 44 year old man is fighting 4 months after surgery!

This is what im talkin about!

German medicine or not.....Mirko is miraculous....

Opponent is meh.....i guess just a warming up fight.....expecting a finish in first 3 min....i smell they will try to set up a fight with Jiri on Dec 31.....and then Nelson hopefully in Feb or March....

That fat bitch gonna crumble when Mirko's left sends his head or his liver to a cemetery.

War unretired Mirko!

Wow Mirko is returning ultra fast. Definitely a warm up fight since surgery. I expect Mirko to destroy him nonetheless

Cro Cop loves him some JDS tees
Atleast, it looks like it

We are back
1f609.png

39588978_2134532499924769_6149480465846763520_n.jpg

NYE is right around the corner.

I'm sure he can grab another million out of them.

Lebanner has probably a weaker ground game than crocop. But he's always been physically stronger, with better punches and is probably in way better shape than Cro Cop. Let's hope that crocop will be able to sprawl and won't commit the same mistakes.

oq9Bdz.gif

Someone alert the gravediggers.

I respect. CroCop, but I do find it shady that he pulls out of Bellator and returns in Japan.

I respect. CroCop, but I do find it shady that he pulls out of Bellator and returns in Japan.
When he pulled out of Bellator, he also fell off the card of Rizin 11 July 30th. He is on steroids, what is shady?

Camp? What's he gonna do toast some marshmallows?

Roque Martinez?

Well that's just as good as anything Bellator could throw his way. Right?

Mirko looking thick, tight and solid...with minimum discrepancy between legs:

After the surgery, left leg looked like shit:

I'd rather see roided up Mirko can crushing than losing to guys in the States to guys he would have beaten 12 years ago.

Why they keep bringing Satoshi Ishii to camps? He is the biggest bum in all MMA. Even his grappling sucks in MMA.

BTW... WAR Mirko

Yep, Mirkos fighting next month!

Roque Martinez:

Daaaamn German medicine, shit works!

Dudes knee literally explodes, next day operation, treatment for 3 months plasma, HGH, whatevers available, boom a 44 year old man is fighting 4 months after surgery!

This is what im talkin about!

he didn't quite look himself I think he came back too soon although that could just be from taking time off. He wasn't very active in 2018. He tried to be but just didn't work out.

Back