Cro Cop responds to mr. Nelson

Crocop saying he’s not using PEDS? <DontBelieve1>

OohBurn.gif

WAR CRO COP!!!!

Top kek @ do me a favour please,and shave that disgusting beard, look like professional fighter and show respect to your opponent

Last edited:
man i love responses like these and i love CC.

Roy is just trying to sell the fight by creating tension and aggression because he knows nobody wants to see this rematch. So, good on him. Too bad he and Mirko lack the overall charisma to really sell the fight and make it seem like the most important thing going on May 25.

Is that Ishi on the far right? Def looks like him. Cro Cop training some Judo?
Yes I believe so. Pretty sure they are buds - his name comes up every so often on Mirkos FB.

This is all nice and everything, but Mirko is definitely on a nice cocktail of steroids....

Roy Nelson is talking shit while he went from being a cardioless punching bag under USADA to a takedown machine in Bellator...

Roy Nelson is talking shit while he went from being a cardioless punching bag under USADA to a takedown machine in Bellator...

He landed seven takedowns in his fight against The Black Beast.

<{titihmm}>

He landed seven takedowns in his fight against The Black Beast.

<{titihmm}>

Did you watch his fight against Volkov? That version of Nelson was done as a pro fighter. Then he went to Bellator and turned into a HW version of Frankie Edgar against Ayala at 41 years old and fat as fuck.

It would be a cool response if CC was actually clean.

Fan of boths guys but I hope CC can winm but I don't know. Roy still punches hard as fuck, has okay wrestling, strong top game & durable as hell. CC is on a good streak, perfect time to retire.

Bellator - everybody on that good shit. War CRO COP!

Did you watch his fight against Volkov? That version of Nelson was done as a pro fighter. Then he went to Bellator and turned into a HW version of Frankie Edgar against Ayala at 41 years old and fat as fuck.
The UFC just sucks talent outta fighters.
Bellator > UFC :D

Back