Cro Cop vs Fedor @ Bellator ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Is that possible ? They are now in the same tournament ?

Yikes. Nowadays, because Fedor can no longer take a punch, I gotta gonwith Cro Cop

Fedor is fighting Mir next. Cro Cop is not a part of the tournament and he's fighting Roy Nelson in London at May 25.

Fedor VS Crocop?

giphy.gif

Could be one of the best rematches in history despite their respective ages. Two HW Kings. I’ll take it!

Is that possible ? They are now in the same tournament ?
I hope they both net a couple wins from here and close out their Bellator contracts with this fight.

CroSteroidCop trying to be in prove something but he will never be legend like Stipe Miocic is

That would be sad to watch ..... sorry but as a fan of both it would be very sad to watch theses once amazing fighters having a second fight against one and other knowing full well they are past there best by a decade ago.

Cro Cop would kill him.

I think Bellator fucked up with the Cro cop Vs Roy 2 fight. They should of matched Cro Cop up with Rampage

Rampage.jpg

Why not, would be a good retirement fight for them.... before they unretire again.

I honestly think Fedor could go the rest of his career, and lose every single fight.

CroSteroidCop trying to be in prove something but he will never be legend like Stipe Miocic is

Stipe has better accomplishments and may be ranked higher in all time HW rankings but overall, I think CC has had the more memorable career & overall impact. I'd even say he's a bigger legend.

Stipe has better accomplishments and may be ranked higher in all time HW rankings but overall, I think CC has had the more memorable career & overall impact. I'd even say he's a bigger legend.
True, it doesn’t get much more memorable than when Gonzaga kicked Cro Cops head off of his shoulders.

If Fedor loses to Mir this should 100% be the next match. No mater if Cro Cop wins or loses against Big Country.

That would be a good fight for Bellator and a good farewell fight for either/both fighters.

Back