Cro Cop vs Fedor @ Bellator ?

He was not in charge of Pride matchmaking. And he got balls to come to the UFC two times. He wasn't hiding from fighting the best available opponents, neither in MMA nor in kickboxing. He really was fighting many times injured, u mad because he was not a pussy to cancel fights?

And there he comes again after all these years, ready to fight anybody. GOAT warrior spirit.
If he has such spirit why does he always give up in fights when he’s getting pressured and facing adversity? Also, you make it like he isn’t getting overpaid to fight. A lot of people would get knocked out all of the time for what he was getting paid.

If he has such spirit why does he always give up in fights when he’s getting pressured and facing adversity? Also, you make it like he isn’t getting overpaid to fight. A lot of people would get knocked out all of the time for what he was getting paid.
Just stop you're embarrassing yourself.

Also, you make it like he isn’t getting overpaid to fight. A lot of people would get knocked out all of the time for what he was getting paid.

He could crush cans and make commercials in Japan and get paid. Or just do nothing, he earned enough already.

Often there is an excuse for some Eastern Euros that they are not coming to the UFC because they are paid well in their home countries. Well, Mirko already have more money than any of them will ever earn, yet he's ready to fight anybody anywhere.

So it's not all about the money. This is not going to have significant impact on Mirko's overall career earnings.

He could crush cans and make commercials in Japan and get paid. Or just do nothing, he earned enough already.

Often there is an excuse for some Eastern Euros that they are not coming to the UFC because they are paid well in their home countries. Well, Mirko already have more money than any of them will ever earn, yet he's ready to fight anybody anywhere.

So it's not all about the money. This is not going to have significant impact on Mirko's overall career earnings.
Are you his son?

Kickboxing’s 6-9 minute fights are hardly grueling and nobody cares about amateur boxing wear and tear. Lomachenko has close 400 amateur fights yet nobody is saying how shop warm and over the hill he is. The majority of Cro Cops mma fights before he entered the ufc were against cans or opponents that he knew he was facing but they had no idea until a few days before the fight.

The majority ? Where are these cans you speak of ? Out of 50 mma fights he's probably fought maybe 4-5 cans in his career and I wouldn't even consider them cans. Mirko didn't have the luxury of fighting no name fighters like Stipe from the start of his career, Cro Cop was facing decent competition from the get go.

The majority ? Where are these cans you speak of ? Out of 50 mma fights he's probably fought maybe 4-5 cans in his career and I wouldn't even consider them cans. Mirko didn't have the luxury of fighting no name fighters like Stipe from the start of his career, Cro Cop was facing decent competition from the get go.
I said he fought mostly cans until he came to the ufc. Can you read?

In Cro Cops first 9 fights he fought five cans, 2 middleweights and a 170 lber. A real murderers row.

In Cro Cops first 9 fights he fought five cans, 2 middleweights and a 170 lber. A real murderers row.

In his first 9 fights he fought
Fujita who was 7-1
Wand who wasn't much smaller than CC
Saku yeah a natural WW but had the ability to beat anyone
Herring top ten ranked opponent
Igor former number 1

Who was Stipe fighting in his first 9 fights ?

I said he fought mostly cans until he came to the ufc. Can you read?

Yes, and that's what I was clearly replying to...hence why I said ' 50 ' fights, referencing his entire career...can you read ?

Kickboxing’s 6-9 minute fights are hardly grueling and nobody cares about amateur boxing wear and tear. Lomachenko has close 400 amateur fights yet nobody is saying how shop warm and over the hill he is. The majority of Cro Cops mma fights before he entered the ufc were against cans or opponents that he knew he was facing but they had no idea until a few days before the fight.
Hardly grueling? You must not have much actually ring experience. That and comparing someone as tiny as Lomo with wear and rare to the damage fighters take fighting as a heavyweight is pretty laughable. No where near the same.

Hardly grueling? You must not have much actually ring experience. That and comparing someone as tiny as Lomo with wear and rare to the damage fighters take fighting as a heavyweight is pretty laughable. No where near the same.
Why? Cro Cop fought absolutely nobodies in amateur boxing. Lomachenko fought the absolute best of the best and please don’t compare some cookie cutter win some lose some fighter like Cro Cop to Lomachenko.

Why? Cro Cop fought absolutely nobodies in amateur boxing. Lomachenko fought the absolute best of the best and please don’t compare some cookie cutter win some lose some fighter like Cro Cop to Lomachenko.
WTF are you talking about?
Why are you wasting words if you are ignorant and do not know shit?

Cro Cop during his amateur boxing career boxed matches against:

- Sirakhei Liakhovich - WBO world champion

- Alexei Lezin - world amateur boxing champion ( dude who beat Klitschko )

- Alexis Rubalcaba - world amareur silver medail, Pan American champion

- Paolo Vidoz - Olympic bronze medail, amateur world championship bronze medail

Cro Cop beat on Acropolis Cup in Athens, Greece in 1997:

- Sinan Samil Sam - world amateur boxing champion, EBU - WBC european pro champion

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about?
Why are you wasting words if you are ignorant and do not know shit?

Cro Cop during his amateur boxing career boxed matches against:

- Sirakhei Liakhovich - WBO world champion

- Alexei Lezin - world amateur boxing champion ( dude who beat Klitschko )

- Alexis Rubalcaba - world amareur silver medail, Pan American champion

- Paolo Vidoz - Olympic bronze medail, amateur world championship bronze medail

Cro Cop beat on Acropolis Cup in Athens, Greece in 1997:

- Sinan Samil Sam - world amateur boxing champion, EBU - WBC european pro champion
Show proof. Also, those are cans compared to Lomachenko’s resume.

If i was an mma fighter i would be gladly to have cc achivent than any others.

Show proof

Sinan Samil Sam & Paolo Vidoz - Acropolis Cup 1997:
http://amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Tournaments/AcropolisCup1997.html

Alexei Lezin - World amateur championship 1997:
http://amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Championships/WorldChamps1997.html

Others:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cro-cop-boxing-video.3456567/

Google translate:
https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/cro-c...o-sam-trenirati-u-supi-pokraj-svinjca-1140826

Pause Mirko used very useful. He devoted himself to amateur boxing, where he amassed 56 appearances and 48 wins.

Already in 1997 I was state champion in the heavyweight. In those years I have gained crucial experience and always tell the guys who inquire about my career that I've done the hardest fights for free. I boxed then the world runner-up Cubans Rubalcaba, with world and European champion Russians Lézin, with subsequent international amateur and professional European champion Turk Samil, the winner of the Olympic bronze Paolo Vidoz, with subsequent world professional champion Ljahovičem ... All these entries in the ring, even experienced defeat, we were the springboard for everything that will later make

Boxing doesn't put as much wear and tear on your body as kickboxing does. Not even close!!!! This was your comparison right? Lomo is fresh after a bunch of fights at a similar age crocop started to breakdown and your saying Lomo boxing little nobody midgets for his 300 plus amateur fights equates to the same damage as crocop fighting monsters in K-1? Are you insane??? You've obviously never fought competitively before or you would understand how stupid and uninformed your comparison is. If Muay Thai fighters in Thailand were 200 plus pounds you would NEVER see 400 fight careers ever!!!!! Take some fights and find out for yourself since it's so easy for you to critique something you've obviously never done before. I know from experience as someone who competes in the 190's, used to fight at heavyweight in Muay Thai, that a 130 pound man feels like being hit by a girl compared to a man my size or larger. It's laughable in comparison!

Boxing doesn't put as much wear and tear on your body as kickboxing does. Not even close!!!! This was your comparison right? Lomo is fresh after a bunch of fights at a similar age crocop started to breakdown and your saying Lomo boxing little nobody midgets for his 300 plus amateur fights equates to the same damage as crocop fighting monsters in K-1? Are you insane??? You've obviously never fought competitively before or you would understand how stupid and uninformed your comparison is. If Muay Thai fighters in Thailand were 200 plus pounds you would NEVER see 400 fight careers ever!!!!! Take some fights and find out for yourself since it's so easy for you to critique something you've obviously never done before. I know from experience as someone who competes in the 190's, used to fight at heavyweight in Muay Thai, that a 130 pound man feels like being hit by a girl compared to a man my size or larger. It's laughable in comparison!
Congrats you’re a soft flabby 199 lbs that portrays himself as “fighter”. If you were as creative. With your resume maybe you could find work outside of being a janitor. Plus, where’s proof that Cro Cop fought those guys that you mentioned?

Are you blind?

Read my post above.
Oh he got beat a giant every good opponent? Sounds similar to his mma career as well. Maybe in boxing he could beat nfl practice squad washouts that started training at age 30.

Back