Cro Cop - Nelson 2
Wandy - Rampage 4

and then

Fedor - Wandy
Cro Cop - Rampage

Roy Nelson has a clone?

latest

Good fight for sure,its good to see those legends still make money

Horse Meat Old Man Cop is looking Ronnie Coleman but ppl were calling for retirement before UFC even.

Nelson prolly in better shape but always rooting for Mirko "Michael" Cro Cop

CC: 36-11 MMA, 48-8 Boxing, 31-8 Kickboxing vs Nelson: 23-15 MMA

I'm giving Mirko a chance against Nelson. Roy hasn't looked that great himself for awhile.

And apparently, they are talking about Cro Cop vs Fedor 2

Now this is interesting, can't wait to see that

Thoughts on who can win
<{cruzshake}> why just why

At what point do we just .... stop aged fighters from fighting?

Crocop Fedor makes me shudder as a huge fan of both but especially Fedor

From an interview yesterday. Google translate

Cro Cop

"The Japanese could not offer me an adequate opponent. Bellator offered me Roy Nelson, which I could not refuse. It's my life, my passion. In that match I was injured, I was not ready. Now I feel it will be different".

"Many claim to go for money, but that's not true, I really like it. The same day after surgery I did the training. The worst days are Thursday and Sunday, when I do not train. Other days I work for two training sessions. Those days when I'm not trained are boring to me, they fall very hard. I feel very good when I train. That's my life. Nothing can replace the adrenaline when I enter the ring. No more beautiful things than when a judge lifted my hand after winning. It's a kind of addiction. I'd love to fight for 15, 20 years, but I have oscillations, I feel that. Five days I feel great, but in two days I feel like I'm over the truck. After all, that is nature. But I'm 43, and Delija who is 27 is getting tired before me."

Even though Mirko got revenge over Gonzaga he said....

"I will never get over the Gonzaga fight and never will. Maybe I've underestimated him a bit, there was a lot of that."

Definitely one of the last of a dying breed. The only things that seem to make him happy are training and fighting.

https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/mirko-filipovic-cro-cop-gost-vecernjak-tv-1231426

Back