Cro Cop vs Roy Nelson 2

From an interview yesterday. Google translate

Cro Cop

"The Japanese could not offer me an adequate opponent. Bellator offered me Roy Nelson, which I could not refuse. It's my life, my passion. In that match I was injured, I was not ready. Now I feel it will be different".

"Many claim to go for money, but that's not true, I really like it. The same day after surgery I did the training. The worst days are Thursday and Sunday, when I do not train. Other days I work for two training sessions. Those days when I'm not trained are boring to me, they fall very hard. I feel very good when I train. That's my life. Nothing can replace the adrenaline when I enter the ring. No more beautiful things than when a judge lifted my hand after winning. It's a kind of addiction. I'd love to fight for 15, 20 years, but I have oscillations, I feel that. Five days I feel great, but in two days I feel like I'm over the truck. After all, that is nature. But I'm 43, and Delija who is 27 is getting tired before me."

Even though Mirko got revenge over Gonzaga he said....

"I will never get over the Gonzaga fight and never will. Maybe I've underestimated him a bit, there was a lot of that."

Definitely one of the last of a dying breed. The only things that seem to make him happy are training and fighting.

https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/mirko-filipovic-cro-cop-gost-vecernjak-tv-1231426

Him and fedor have the same mentality. They definitely arent in it just for the paycheck. Sucks father time is getting everyone in the end.

Cro Cop has looked really good in recent years, I am picking him to win and do well in Bellator.

I love Cro Cop but honestly around 2013 I thought he was done and its over for him, and he will probably retire. He looked really bad against Olynik and seemed to not really care. But my word he has changed it around and been so impressive!!!!!!!!!, he has looked great in the last few years. What is he on like a 9 fight win streak and he looked damn good in all the fights

Definitely one of the last of a dying breed. The only things that seem to make him happy are training and fighting.

A lot of fighters are like that. Those kinds of guys are never gonna go away. There aren't that many fighters who've been super-elite that think training other people feels just as good as training yourself and winning a fight. It's more something you settle for when you feel you can't win a worthwhile fight anymore (and what constitutes "worthwhile" varies for everyone).

CC Nelson is a solid, fun fight - better than their first one in UFC.
That was a farce, with CC foolishly trying to fight 1-armed with a nasty injury.

nelson roy is retired
58f4a2a0528752e7d11fad8db2356fba.jpg
Lloooool the dude on the right looks horrified

Nelson.

Cro Cop has fought a who's who of nobodies lately. This will be in a cage to boot.

Nelson while he hasn't looked good lately, has still been fighting better competition.

Roy Nelson:

“I think Cro Cop’s definitely always improving with age, but I think he’s back on the special supplements, better supplements than usual,” Nelson said. “Throughout my whole fight career, the only reason people want to fight me or have a chance to beat me, is if they get something. It’s something I just know that everybody is just on it. It’s one of those things where it’s an uphill battle. If you can help prevent it, cool. But at the end of the day I just go out there and fight whoever they want me to fight.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/bellator-200-roy-nelson-mirko-cro-cop-surprise-rematch-steroids

giphy.gif

better supplements than usual

{<BJPeen}

Roy Nelson:

“I think Cro Cop’s definitely always improving with age, but I think he’s back on the special supplements, better supplements than usual,” Nelson said. “Throughout my whole fight career, the only reason people want to fight me or have a chance to beat me, is if they get something. It’s something I just know that everybody is just on it. It’s one of those things where it’s an uphill battle. If you can help prevent it, cool. But at the end of the day I just go out there and fight whoever they want me to fight.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/bellator-200-roy-nelson-mirko-cro-cop-surprise-rematch-steroids

giphy.gif

better supplements than usual

{<BJPeen}
He's already getting his excuses in place. I find it funny just because Mirko admitted that he took a small amount of hgh to heal a shoulder injury even though the A and B samples came back negative... people act like he's some serial cheater that's been caught multiple times. Gets pretty ridiculous

I could never live CC life. Screw the money. Doing this for 20something years, i mean what in the acctual duck? I can barely sleep for longer than 7h and even then i am bored. Look at Tiger Woods more money no risk....

Back