CroCop: Roy Nelson is fat disrespectful ass.

Anyone who watched the YouTube 5 segment documentary knows he was obsessive compulsive about training since he was a kid. Self motivated = muscled Crocop. Not self motivated = fatty HW Nelson talking shit.

With Roy's self deprecating sense of humor, he most likely will enjoy the term "fat disrespectful ass" and will make a new Big Country t-shirt proudly proclaiming this title!

This is misinformation, stupid, and bullshit.

He used in Pride because it was legal there. Not only did he use, it is well documented that he was a big benefactor of fight fixing- since he had the backing of the organization AND the Yakuza, since he was a big name and brought in big bets.

There are documented articles on this stuff. e.g. Heath Herring was told Heat would be fighting a wrestler, then on short notice was told he would be fighting CroCop, meanwhile CroCop was informed for months that he'd be fighting Heath... go read it up yourself.

Ok since its well documented, lets see some documents? Being Croatian, ive been following Mirkos career since 90s, and i remember the buildup for Herring fight, i remember Mirko being slight underdog, everyone was expecting Heath to just take him down and smush him.

Also, since what i said is bullshit, are you suggesting Overeem got bigger because of horsemeat? Lesnar is natural? Or what? inform me please. Cause i certainly dont remember any org ever having bigger roid monsters than what UFC had pre USADA...

EDIT: and dont get me wrong, im not even saying Mirko didnt use anything in his career. Im just confused by this logic that Mirko decided to stop using steroids coming into the pre USADA UFC.

Last edited:
Current pic of Cro Cop, he appears slightly "enhanced"

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_005.jpg
dude that's Cub Swanson

Anyone who watched the YouTube 5 segment documentary knows he was obsessive compulsive about training since he was a kid. Self motivated = muscled Crocop. Not self motivated = fatty HW Nelson talking shit.

Exactly. Dude is training 2 times a day since he was 14, never smoked, never drank alcohol, complete military lifestyle since day 1, train train train. Why do people expect him to look like a regular dad?

And last time they met, the non-self motivated fighter finished the obsessed/self-motivated one.

ac167_cro-cop-swat-team.jpg

Yeah, all natty
He admitted to using HGH just the other year. I love his fights but he's obv on roids

He said he used a small amount to recover from shoulder surgery and was open with USADA about it.

His tests all came back clean.

Ok since its well documented, lets see some documents? Being Croatian, ive been following Mirkos career since 90s, and i remember the buildup for Herring fight, i remember Mirko being slight underdog, everyone was expecting Heath to just take him down and smush him.

Also, since what i said is bullshit, are you suggesting Overeem got bigger because of horsemeat? Lesnar is natural? Or what? inform me please. Cause i certainly dont remember any org ever having bigger roid monsters than what UFC had pre USADA...

EDIT: and dont get me wrong, im not even saying Mirko didnt use anything in his career. Im just confused by this logic that Mirko decided to stop using steroids coming into the pre USADA UFC.
use the search function I've broken it down plenty of times.

Or hit up google for statements made by his former manager. You should know the name you're a long time fan.

And if you're Croatian and have actually followed CroCop's career for long you should know the Croatian saying that Mirko signs contracts in breast milk.

Anyways its up to you really. Peace

Here I wasted 2 minutes of my life to look up the thread for you. I have it all summarized with proper sources:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mirko-cro-cop-heavyweight-atg-and-legacy-career-thread.3385365/

use the search function I've broken it down plenty of times.

Or hit up google for statements made by his former manager. You should know the name you're a long time fan.

And if you're Croatian and have actually followed CroCop's career for long you should know the Croatian saying that Mirko signs contracts in breast milk.

Anyways its up to you really. Peace

Here I wasted 2 minutes of my life to look up the thread for you. I have it all summarized with proper sources:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mirko-cro-cop-heavyweight-atg-and-legacy-career-thread.3385365/

Im confused by your points here.

Im talking about why would anyone stop roiding coming into the league with biggest juice monsters in history of any sport ( Ubereem, Lesnar, TRT Vitor, TRT Couture, Palhares, Sherk, LaVar Johnson, many many others across all weight classes ), and youre giving me articles about Heath Herring whining that he wasnt "mentally prepared" for Mirko.

Besides, Mirko fought K-1 match vs Bob Sapp 2 months before Heath Herring, and Fujita 2 months before Sapp, so his statement that Mirko was preparing for him for 4 months is simply untrue. Herring is just being salty cause he got rekt by an underdog, and i remember all the pre fight shit talking coming from Herrings camp too, Mirko doesnd know what wrestling is blah blah im gonna double leg im gonna single leg...

Can you now answer my question about why you think Mirko would be the only dude to actually STOP juicing coming into pre USADA UFC?

Yeah, all natty
He admitted to using HGH just the other year. I love his fights but he's obv on roids
At least 3 people in that picture are on PEDs.

Come on, Mirko. You're over 40 and fighting in Japan. Trash talking Roy is cool and all, but it's an insult to our intelligence to act like you're clean. I appreciate how Chael basically admits that he's using.

Yeah, all natty

If you don't think this is possible to attain naturally, then you must be in brutal shape bro. Honestly posting stuff like this just tells everyone you're a fat slob lol.

Mirko didn't say he never uses PEDs. He knows how to cycle off and won't be caught, and that's all that counts.

Peds or no peds War CC.
And if CC is on something than every body is. From pro fighters to proplayers like Tiger Woods and Kasparov the Chessmaster. Even Kardashians but.

Back