CroCop's longer, looser shorts

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always hated them, they don't look good on him, it's as if I don't trust him to win anymore when I see him in them. First of all, he seems shorter in them, and you don't see his tree trunks legs. He looks much more compact, thicker, in those old shorter tight-fitting shorts

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

CroCop was much more shredded prior to UFC debut too.
cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg

That settles it. Tight shorts Cro Cop is born! I wonder how he would do against Chuck with that look in his eyes

I've always hated them, they don't look good on him, it's as if I don't trust him to win anymore when I see him in them. First of all, he seems shorter in them, and you don't see his tree trunks legs. He looks much more compact, thicker, in those old shorter tight-fitting shorts

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg

It's true, it was those longer shorts that made him lose.

Tight-shorts Crocop was the best.

I didn't like them either. I didn't like the all white and red ones too. The solid black and the checkers on the side snugged up in that tight ass of his is the Cro-Cop shorts we all know and love. This thread is lacking the picture of them.

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg
Hunt_CroCop2.jpg
Looking natty as fuck.

I didn't like them either. I didn't like the all white and red ones too. The solid black and the checkers on the side snugged up in that tight ass of his is the Cro-Cop shorts we all know and love. This thread is lacking the picture of them.

there you go

Cro-kick.jpg

I want these for myself

RIZIN+Fighting+World+Grand+Prix+2017+Final+X7qh1QrcfYWl.jpg

Why do you care about how shorts look like on another man?

Maybe Big Country will try and wear Mirko’s old shorts when they fight in London.

Back