CroCop's longer, looser shorts

I gotta agree with TS, if I had those legs I’d be wearing tight shorts all the time. Just the intimidation factor alone when his opponents see those tree trunks is a good reason. Wtf is Mirko thinking?

I've always hated them, they don't look good on him, it's as if I don't trust him to win anymore when I see him in them. First of all, he seems shorter in them, and you don't see his tree trunks legs. He looks much more compact, thicker, in those old shorter tight-fitting shorts

CroCop was much more shredded prior to UFC debut too.
cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

Crocops about 20lbs heavier in the UFC around 240lbs compared to 220lbs in Japan.

Still looked pretty shredded in that same position.

filipovicmirko-getty-900.jpg

I've always hated them, they don't look good on him, it's as if I don't trust him to win anymore when I see him in them. First of all, he seems shorter in them, and you don't see his tree trunks legs. He looks much more compact, thicker, in those old shorter tight-fitting shorts

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg
<1>

Vale tudo shorts add 10+ speed, power, and technique. This is a fact. I usually apply this to Shogun; some of his worst performances are with looser shorts. Wanderlei also lost all his luster when he made the switch to loose shorts. And we all saw what happened when Gustafsson decided to wear loose shorts against Rumble. As soon as I saw those shorts I knew he was losing. I dunno why these guys commit career suicide by refusing a little snugness. It's all in the shorts
<This7>

K-1 is the only sport/org where PED is not just justified but damn well essential.
That dad bod riding a monster 8 fight win streak. Mirko has never looked better.

I always thought the same TS it must be something to do with grappling

IDK why you laughing at TS. i thought the exact same.

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg

Fuck off with this gay shit.

Loose, baggy shorts are for stupid american fighters.

Everybody looked more shredded in Pride....

I like the way new he wore early. Don’t like the baggy ones

The tight cro-cop shorts are more visibly effective. It showcases the hospital and cemetery in all its glory. You see those tree trunks and feel them whizzing by your head by inches would put me into a fetal position tapping the mat. Cro-cop was using psychological warfare wearing the tight shorts.

That motherfucker is, and always was, on so much god damn juice! Sick physique for a fighter though.

Hunt_CroCop2.jpg

mirko-crocop.jpg

cro_Cop_bonjasky.jpg

0uRiqSa.jpg
people are shitting on you, but the shorter shorts do look better

plus gsp got beat by matt serra in loose shorts

176_eb.jpg

I always imagine CroCop in the red and white checkers.

Wait, that came out wrong.....

Back