/Crossfit Self Defence . . . WTF

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Between the obvious PED use and the denial this is

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>{<huh}<Huh2><{fry}><JerryWWF><KingstonFrown><34><{walkerwhut}><bball1><{hfved}>

As long as it makes them happy.

latest

I didn’t think CrossFit could get any more stupid....but it just did...

Demi Lovato, "Hey CM how's your training been going for your 3rd UFC fight?"

cm, "been doing 1000 wall balls a week - my punches will be "touch of death" levels"

I always wondered what a Terry Silver martial arts training session would look like if Terry Silver had no testicles and no martial arts experience.

@Clippy doing hang cleans for 2 weeks straight = touch of death elbows (elbows too pointy for CM)

This is what's wrong with crossfit. They'd be better if they just said, "we like to exercise." But instead they have to be like, "We're the best at everything!"
I shook my head at throwing medicine balls during a crossfit workout means more punches thrown than in a boxing match lol.

This is what's wrong with crossfit. They'd be better if they just said, "we like to exercise." But instead they have to be like, "We're the best at everything!"
I shook my head at throwing medicine balls during a crossfit workout means more punches thrown than in a boxing match lol.
{<RR}

I didn’t think CrossFit could get any more stupid....but it just did...

I once turned on a cross fit competition on ESPN because my neighbors brother was competing. Saw a woman (badly) deadlift like 225, then military press it a few times and then begin power walking forward while holding it overhead. ...whole lotta bad posture and center of balance issues going on there. Very stupid activities.

Crossfitters are usually about the same. Those smug, man-bun-having gym-buff pussies hanging out at vegan cafes.

I once turned on a cross fit competition on ESPN because my neighbors brother was competing. Saw a woman (badly) deadlift like 225, then military press it a few times and then begin power walking forward while holding it overhead. ...whole lotta bad posture and center of balance issues going on there. Very stupid activities.

My cousins and her boyfriend are hardcore frossfitters, they put pics of their strange workouts all over Facebook and Instagram. My cousin ins girl but had the arms and chest of a man from doing that shit. It’s gross.

Back