Crusader Kings 2 is FREE on steam until April 7

If you get it, it’s free forever, this isn’t a limited time to play

I bought it ages ago but I'm too impatient/retarded to learn how Paradox games work. I gave up after like 40 mins with CK2. I need to figure shit out because I want to play Hearts of Iron as well

I bought it ages ago but I'm too impatient/retarded to learn how Paradox games work. I gave up after like 40 mins with CK2. I need to figure shit out because I want to play Hearts of Iron as well

In the same boat. I've had the game for at least 3-4 years and barely scratched an hours worth of playtime. I need to buckle down and learn it because the stories from the game are hilarious and awesome like a player's kingdom failing because his heir caught an STD. I hear this tutorial is pretty solid and choosing to play as a count in Ireland is the best way to learn the game.

It’s simpler than HOI. Mostly dynastic management.

Installed it. 141 for the dlc though
giphy.gif

I heard they have a sweet game of thrones mod

One of the best strategy games of all time. If you're a Game of Thrones fan, the GoT mod for CKII is the best mod I've ever played.

Back