Cruz: DC set a trap to KO Stipe

difference being that werdum was coerced/forced/fought into making that mistake

stipe was going right at DC, charging into the pocket and clinches from the opening bell

with werdum he ran out of choices due to stipe shutting everything he tried down

with stipe, it was his first choice. he just didnt respect cormier

to call his title run iffy is sooooo disrespectful lol hes the best the UFC has ever had bar none. even outside the ufc hes got a case

Read the first sentence and stopped right there. Werdum was NOT forced to charge in with his chin on the air like that, what a silly thing you just said there.

The rest of what you said MIGHT be true, but I’m not gonna read it because you seem like someone who doesn’t get it. Have a good one

Read the first sentence and stopped right there. Werdum was NOT forced to charge in with his chin on the air like that, what a silly thing you just said there.

The rest of what you said MIGHT be true, but I’m not gonna read it because you seem like someone who doesn’t get it. Have a good one
yes, one of maybe 10% of sherdog who actually participates in the sport 'doesnt get it'

terrible poster

learn

Stipe underestimated DC giving seemingly little thought to distance, negating a huge potential advantage.

Stipe fought terribly, low IQ, ran directly at D.C. non stop

It was a brain fart

He thought he was going to walk through D.C.
It was like watching werdum vs stipe again.

I don't know what the hell went through stipe head.

Dude showed zero hespect… Got popped and dropped... then banged out.

It was a brain fart

tenor.gif

There's nothing stipe is capable of doing differently that will get him a win against DC. He'd just get ground n pounded if he tried to run away since he's so slow and lumbering. He needs to go to bellator

This stuff being over my head is mind blowing to me.. I'm pretty knowledgeable about mma..

I mean the goal is to walk the dude down and spam overhand rights until he's on his back looking at the ceiling, right?

What the fuck did the eyepokes have to do with Stipe dropping his hands immediately after that clinch broke? He was getting him was that shot no matter what.

I did say "possibly"—I don't have a firm conviction about what role if any the eyepoke had in the result. Honestly, I tossed in that clause more to forestall people "reminding" me about the eyepoke than anything. But will you at least grudgingly concede it couldn't have helped?

It was a brain fart

Wrong. You have been brainfarting about Stipe and you thought he was going to walk through DC.

Let us be honest, Stipe fought extremely reckless and the eye pokes sealed his fate! Conclusion, Stipe is not goat material and DC is not as honorable as he pretends!

Wrong. You have been brainfarting about Stipe and you thought he was going to walk through DC.
You could have made your point without saying wrong when I was clearly right

And Stipe would win the rematch

There's nothing stipe is capable of doing differently that will get him a win against DC. He'd just get ground n pounded if he tried to run away since he's so slow and lumbering. He needs to go to bellator

Beating virtually everyone who matters in the most prestigious league in the world and losing to one of the greats warrants moving to a lower-level league.

Sherdog...enough said.

Lmaooooo

I swear sherdoggers aren't even fight fans

It was a brain fart

In a sense it was a bit like Werdum when Stipe took his belt

Back