Cruz edges Kimmel in charity basketball shootout

lilelvis

Church of the Inner Tube
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cruz narrowly snatches victory, 11>9, in warmly contested match.

http://time.com/5314531/ted-cruz-jimmy-kimmel-basketball-blobfish/

It's painfully obvious that this game was rigged by the Russians. Although there are no "sources" claiming this yet. That's why I'm bringing it to the dog. This game needs to be investigated.

800-42.jpg

Oh yeah, DUMP!

lol it took them 2 hours to get to a score of 11-9.... and they gave up early as it was supposed to be first to 15.

I can imagine that was a painful experience for those in attendance

I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that you are making something out of an event that as far as I know most people didn't even know occured or did you just make this up?, the fact you're trying to lampoon the current political landscape in an attempt at humor over something like this, if it is real, or the fact that they both look like their heads were photoshopped since their heads looks way too big, which makes me doubt this even happened, or the fact that they both look pathetic with Cruz slap dribbling the ball all the way up to his shoulders and Kimmel obviously can't play defense and looks like he's about the trip over his own feet.

lol it took them 2 hours to get to a score of 11-9.... and they gave up early as it was supposed to be first to 15.

I think the Russians drugged Kimmel., and Cruz just barely won even though.
All seriousness aside, by all accounts I've seen, it was a pitiful affair.

Anyone who went to that deserved the pain (and much more!)

I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that you are making something out of an event that as far as I know most people didn't even know occured or did you just make this up?, the fact you're trying to lampoon the current political landscape in an attempt at humor over something like this, if it is real, or the fact that they both look like their heads were photoshopped since their heads looks way too big, which makes me doubt this even happened, or the fact that they both look pathetic with Cruz slap dribbling the ball all the way up to his shoulders and Kimmel obviously can't play defense and looks like he's about the trip over his own feet.
Are you saying the story is Russian Propaganda? It's a Time article. It's being covered by a number of outlets.

Are you saying the story is Russian Propaganda? It's a Time article. It's being covered by a number of outlets.
You should try for the Olympics, your ability to jump to conclusions is quite amazing.

I didn't hear about it, I honestly don't care about it. Like I said the only remotely interesting part of what you posted is first how disportionate their heads look on their bodies and secondly how even in a single frame still I can tell they both suck at basketball. This is coming from someone that HATES basketball, I'm sure some of the people on here that are real aficionados for the game can pick it apart even better than me.

You should try for the Olympics, your ability to jump to conclusions is quite amazing.

I didn't hear about it, I honestly don't care about it. Like I said the only remotely interesting part of what you posted is first how disportionate their heads look on their bodies and secondly how even in a single frame still I can tell they both suck at basketball. This is coming from someone that HATES basketball, I'm sure some of the people on here that are real aficionados for the game can pick it apart even better than me.
What should a game look like between these two Jokers? I can tell by the photo that Kimmel was drugged by the Russians and Cruz, well, he's Cruz, and Canadian, and a Republican....
The money went to a charity and that would be good if the charity wasn't a shell set up to launder Russian money for Trump's reelection.

I'm sure all of this will be exposed soon.

What should a game look like between these two Jokers? I can tell by the photo that Kimmel was drugged by the Russians and Cruz, well, he's Cruz, and Canadian, and a Republican....
The money went to a charity and that would be good if the charity wasn't a shell set up to launder Russian money for Trump's reelection.

Word is Cruz wishes to expose the conspiracy but won't due to kompromat that is a video of Cruz raising his voice.

images

that sounds worse than a wnba game

Both scored big points with me.

They took the theater of the divisive, and manipulated it towards something positive. They built something together by pretending to want to tear each other down.

The only idiots are the ones who take sides in the affair, or belittle it, rather than espying the cleverness of two Americans who rose above their personal politics, and transcended the partisan divide.

Damn Mueller should pay rent for living in TS’s head.
Two guys raised money for charity no one got hurt and no backboards were broken, so I consider it a good day.
Not sure if TS was going for comedy or sarcasm but if either this thread is an abject failure.

Though the match was supposed to end at 15 points, they agreed to call it quits early during the tiring two-hour one-on-one game at Texas Southern University.

<23>{<huh}<36>

<Steiner01><Steiner01>

Damn Mueller should pay rent for living in TS’s head.
Two guys raised money for charity no one got hurt and no backboards were broken, so I consider it a good day.
Not sure if TS was going for comedy or sarcasm but if either this thread is an abject failure.
Never suspected you of being a Russian bot 'till now, Nutter...

Back