Cruz is awesome tonight

He seems unfocused today, struggling to put together thoughts.

They should be discounting the PPV every time he is on the announce team. It’s not that he’s garbage with his analysis, it’s that he never shuts the hell up.

His analysis is excellent. Much prefer it than listening to Rogan drag on hyperboles uninterruptedly.

Meh. He seems like a smarmy know-it-all when it comes to commentating really.

British commentary team >>

Some sherdogers are mad cause they prefer a brainless clown screaming "OHHHHH" at every spot than an actual fighter doing real analysis.

Cruz is the best at breaking down fights. I want him and Cormier in the booth.

If only someone could patch Cruz's software with joy and enthusiasm

Meh. He seems like a smarmy know-it-all when it comes to commentating really.

British commentary team >>

Tone aside, I think Cruz is overall the most rigorous analyst, besting Stann and even Hardy. His understanding of all aspects of the game is second to none.

Im not a fan of cruz, but I am not saying he is bad. Just not for me. Im a goldberg/rogan fan boy. I know enough about whats going on that I don't need analysis about the fight. I wanna hear rogan spout off stats and goldberg fuck shit up.

So much this. RIP Goldie....

Lol me to man I the exact same way. I don't mind the fight professor or Mauro either from back in the day and bas by their side. Stann iangood at the job. There's a cpl guys out there. But I like the goldberg joe connection nothing will beat that for me
I liked the feeling of being right there with Joe and Goldberg bullshitting about the fights. Almost like you were watching it with them. Hard to explain but you know whats up.

his voice is nauseating..

was debating staying up for the main card, but cruz is likely making that decision for me. i cant listen to him for 4 hours

I don't need an analysis of a fight. I need fun banter and goofiness like Rogan and Goldberg.

That being said... is there a reason why they're letting them commentate together ? They have zero chemistry and it's so uncomfortable to watch

I'm dickridin Cruz' commentary tonight, guys. Luv it.

Back