Cruz vs Beto Debate Thread live 7pm E.T.

Cruz should be a slight favorite because he's more seasoned and smarter.

However, he's also an unbelievably slimy and spineless piece of shit so if Beto presses him on his Trump hypocrisy and other things, he could inflict damage and have Rafael all

CruzSad1.png

Oh yeah, gun grabbing, Constitutional right-destroying, Beto is up by a couple of points in the latest polls.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/p...n-us-senate-race-new-poll-finds/285-596140704

At least Cruz was finally able to prove he is not the zodiac killer.
Apparently, he was with his Dad in Dallas during one of the murders.

The amount of support he's getting from this city (I live in El Paso) is really something. It wouldn't shock me if he pulls the upset.

At least Cruz was finally able to prove he is not the zodiac killer.
Apparently, he was with his Dad in Dallas during one of the murders.
Beto better watch out for Cruz's snipers during the debate. They were able to take out a heavily guarded politician 50+ years ago

Beto better watch out for Cruz's snipers during the debate. They were able to take out a heavily guarded politician 50+ years ago

What if Trump's accusation was a false flag to make everyone think how crazy that line is because Cruz would lose the Senate if he was linked to JFK's nomination? Think on it

Wait so a smart, reasonable person (Beto) is going to debate childish, idiotic, lyin Ted Cruz?

Cruz will sound sleezy and say whatever he has to to get the win and Beto will use facts and common sense to answer questions and Texas will vote for Cruz

Cruz's footwork will give problems to Betovidez.

Wait so a smart, reasonable person (Beto) is going to debate childish, idiotic, lyin Ted Cruz?

Cruz will sound sleezy and say whatever he has to to get the win and Beto will use facts and common sense to answer questions and Texas will vote for Cruz

Cruz was a National Debate Champion at Princeton...... but we saw how much that did for him in the primary in 2016.....

Cruz was a National Debate Champion at Princeton...... but we saw how much that did for him in the primary in 2016.....

Rafael is already panic wrestling in state, they've been jumping all over themselves to try and paint Beto as out of touch with Texas. Dude legit tried to insinuate that Beto would try and ban BBQ.

{<jordan}

I've been long shocked Cruz is the best Texs GOP can offer.

He doesn't fit past molds. Could see him losing to someone who exudes more confidence than he does.

I still cant get past Cruz, letting Trump put in Trump Rag, The National Enquirer that Cruz cheated on his wife and then Cruz kowtows to Mushroom Cap Trump.
Dude tries to stir shit up your marriage you do no favors for that man, and Trump deserved to be smacked for the bullshit he pulled.

Cruz is the definition of a chuck. Trump talked trash about his wife, he acts like he's some tough guy in front of the cameras, then he ended up working for him at a phone bank.

I've been long shocked Cruz is the best Texs GOP can offer.

He doesn't fit past molds. Could see him losing to someone who exudes more confidence than he does.

Cruz isn't the best, he is the scummiest. The GOP hasn't been in danger of losing that seat...... ever I think. so they didn't exactly have to have a good candidate to win.

F Ted Cruz. He said he would support the Republican nominee and then embarrassed himself at the convention. I voted him in and will vote him out. Could care less how retarded BETO is.

Back