Cruz was almost openly hostile towards Rogan tonight

In wonder if Cruz would talk so much shit if the other person in the box was say....Bas.

Cruz is a dick to everyone. He was so condescending to Brian Stann when they worked together (never called him Brian, only "Stann"). Has been consistently shitty to Pissbing (but who wouldn't be?).

He spent years in a tizzy because the UFC didn't put him on a fight poster with Faber. His childish name calling "alpha fail" was cringy.

There is something wrong with that kid.

By the way, his fighting style is the worst, and he spent the whole Bochniak fight on Boch's dick because Boch also was using that "spastic runner" technique. The referee should have been giving that guy warnings to fight.

I agree, he's been doing it for months now. We need some context, do they have beef or does Cruz just not respect Rogan's opinion?

He'd better save the smarminess for Bisping on the FS1 desk because that's where he should be. Those two can shit talk each other in an amusing way while also making valid observations. His pissing contest with/diminishing of Joe is atrociously annoying and this wasn't the first time.

Get Hardy, get DC, get Stann, get Goldie back. Cruz is a great analyst but he's obnoxious with Rogan and Anik's middle-of-the-roadness doesn't help in that respect.

He often acts like a bitch, but it ramps up when he's around Rogan.
He should probably take a mushroom trip with Rogan to settle down.Doesn't always work but its worth a shot.

I Say get rid of the manlet, cormier is way more chill and suits better

Just get rid of Cruz as a commentator. He's a salty analyst, let him break down fights. For commentating you need chemistry, not some full of himself dude annoying listeners and his colleague. DC & Rogan work well together cuz DC's a good dude with a sense of humor.

I am so sick of Joe sitting there saying "he tagged him, he tagged him"..............WTF! Tagged him with what, a punch, knee, kick, elbow? His shit needs to be called out. Fuck JR.

I love both of them, and i like their dynamic. Keeps things interesting:D

My favourite bit was when Joe said this:

"Francis needs to change what he is doing here, he is trying to explode out of the position and he's not using any technique to get back up".

Dom then says this:

"... ... ... well, what could he be doing differently here Joe, to get back up?"

The passive aggressiveness was just other worldly.

Rogan has been bullying people for years. Glad to see it get thrown back at him.
Do you have examples of this that stand out? I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure. Has he sounded a little condescending in the past when talking to Goldie?

Yeah, there is no need for Rogan. Cruz understands every part of MMA better.
of course he does. But he is not likable at all. Sports journalism is about more than just understanding the game.

I’ve always thought cruz talked
Cruz sucks but was so drunk didn't even realize he commentated last night LOLLllLLlL but remember the fights perfectly fuckkkkkk can't believe Ngannou lost wtf he didn't look like himself I think he was injured

Cruz sucks but was so drunk didn't even realize he commentated last night LOLLllLLlL but remember the fights perfectly fuckkkkkk can't believe Ngannou lost wtf he didn't look like himself I think he was injured

Didn’t look himself compared to the 2 second clip of overeem’s knockout you saw?

Back