Cruz was almost openly hostile towards Rogan tonight

Do you have examples of this that stand out? I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure. Has he sounded a little condescending in the past when talking to Goldie?
Several times on the fight companions, towards Callen. They're close friends though, so not really the same as bullying.

I don't think there is a beef, Cruz is just kind of a smart ass prick.

Never did like Cruz to be honest

He's a smug little man and I was glad when Cody clowned him because Cruz is so full of it and talks so much shit it was nice to see someone beat him

LOL @ the folks (who'll deny it till their dying breath, but just read through this thread) who when it's boiled-down want Joe around because "Makes me feel comfortable; I like a sportscaster who's as dumb as I am."

"Standards be damned!!! Joe is best for UFC fighty and traney and talky!!"

LOL @ the folks (who'll deny it till their dying breath, but just read through this thread) who when it's boiled-down want Joe around because "Makes me feel comfortable; I like a sportscaster who's as dumb as I am."

"Standards be damned!!! Joe is best for UFC fighty and traney and talky!!"

LOL @ you

Several times on the fight companions, towards Callen. They're close friends though, so not really the same as bullying.
I've actually seen that for myself and didnt like it. He can't be a prick to Schaub or Eddie, but he's kinda dickish to Callen.

I think cruz just likes busting his balls like joe did to goldy. They probably have a good relationship or they wouldn"t be in the booth together

He surely seemed annoyed by Rogan a lot, in their last shows..

Fun to see that, he had some golden moments there

I fucking hate cruz commentary and how he fights as well. little obnoxious manlet. he fights like a pussy and act like a asshole
fuck cruz

I just thought it was funny how they are all the same height.

i like that cruz calls joe out when he says things he disagrees with. but there's a way to do it without being a dick, and creating an atmosphere that's as aggressive as it seems on air.

Cruz talks down to everyone, he's an asshole by nature. He's most likely that guy who treats all his friends like shit because he believes he's better then all of them.

Never did like Cruz to be honest

He's a smug little man and I was glad when Cody clowned him because Cruz is so full of it and talks so much shit it was nice to see someone beat him

The trash talk was hilarious though.

He was sorta a dick the whole night

Yes he was a dick all night.

I'm not sure if I'm offended that Cruz is so rude to Rogan... Because Rogan has been starting out during the undercards by being very complementary to Dom.

On the other hand it's interesting to see what subtle insult Cruz dishes next... I wish I could see Rogan's face when they are dished.

Still would rather see Dan Hardy, Dan Cormier, or Brian Stann over Cruz.

Back