Crying is not socially acceptable?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For men.

esp like at movies or sad songs? I haven't cried in over 43 years when some chick "doctor" slapped me on the ass when I was born. if weren't for the fact that she's an elderly woman I would've got some payback but decided to let her slide.

I almost let a tear drop when sasha grey teased at t retirement. but in my adult life I cant think of another time where I was about to cry or even well up.

so looking for honesty here boys with the exception of funerals do you cry?

I haven't cried since my dad died. Literally watching him take his last breath. Didn't cry at the funeral. I'm gonna ball my eyes out when I have to put my dog down though

crying aint for men

unless it involves your dog

Shit, I started to have a case of the sniffles just a few hours ago when I was watching the latest episode of This Is Us.

Hell, this conversation reminds me of the time when I had a lady friend over and I got emotional during the scene in Apollo 13 when the broadcast cuts back in and we know all of our astronauts are going to be okay. She was impressed.

Shit, I started to have a case of the sniffles just a few hours ago when I was watching the latest episode of This Is Us.

Hell, this conversation reminds me of the time when I had a lady friend over and I got emotional during the scene in Apollo 13 when the broadcast cuts back in and we know all of our astronauts are going to be okay. She was impressed.
Faking it to get laid is one thing but if not.....c'mon man it's a movie

Bruh . . . it's a powerful art form.

Now you know why I'm so devoted. The shit is no joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my Mum and Grandmas funerals last year, managed to hold it together to get up and speak at both occasions but a couple of minutes after i got back in my seat I broke down.

I never cry at films normally but then a few weeks later after a couple of drinks the Land Before Time got me going when Littlefoot loses his mother.

I cried last weekend for the first time in God knows how long. If I can't remember then it's a long time. I didn't ball and it didn't flow like a faucet out of me, I don't know if I'm capable of that.

My grandma passed away and she raised me, so that hit me, but that's life. I hope she can't see what I'm really like, because she'll think she messed up somewhere raising me.

What's up handy, how u?

TS clearly never watched Old yeller.

Or marlie and me. Fuck that movie.

This never happened, I hope.

If my chick saw that happen to me I'm not sure what her reaction would be, I'm terrible with emotions.

I tried hard to show her my calm side and that's easy now because I'm older, but the few times she's seen me in tough situations and I got violent I thought she'd leave me. Late on she told me it was sexy, but luckily she's not the type to start shit just to see me lose it.

This never happened, I hope.

If my chick saw that happen to me I'm not sure what her reaction would be, I'm terrible with emotions.

Oh, that's no bullshit. It totally happened. Apollo 13 fucks me up.

I tried hard to show her my calm side and that's easy now because I'm older, but the few times she's seen me in tough situations and I got violent I thought she'd leave me. Late on she told me it was sexy, but luckily she's not the type to start shit just to see me lose it.

Not sure what just happened here.

That's a fucked up way to get laid.

I'd rather use the D.E.N.N.I.S system.

[yt]

Last edited:
Oh, that's no bullshit. It totally happened. Apollo 13 fucks me up.

Not sure what just happened here.
It's late, I'm sorry if I make little to no sense.

Just saying I tried to be normal in front of my wife and when I lost my temper in some situations with people she didn't leave me. Things got ugly and later on she told me it turned her on. She doesn't start shit with people to see me rage, luckily, cause I've seen women do that

Back