And Dennis is on the Glory 61 card.

So we're left with:

Zack Wells
Pavel Zhuravlev
Bailey Sugden
MORGAN
TRIAS
It surely must be an American. ;)

If it’s Zhuravlev it would explain a few things.
Only if he is homo. But he had problems with injuries according to his camp. Imagine what a scandal would be even in Superkombat if he is. Pavel made his name in SK. But it"s not him.

Fair enough, but it would appear he did have a detectable viral load they just cleared him before reviewing the paperwork if what I am hearing is correct. Regardless, the referee should be able to make the call if he wants to run that risk given the circumstances you laid out.
Maybe but a government organization(as an athletic commission would be) outing someone's medical information without permission is also a huge legal no no. So, they would have to pull aside all the referees and make a vague statement about a competitor potentially carrying a virus that could put them at risk and then have the referees decide if they are okay with continuing to do their job.

What would it explain?
He hasn’t been scheduled to unify with Vakhitov and is strangely absent from the glory rankings despite the fact that he’s the interim champion and apparently still signed with glory and hasn’t fought since this card. Not saying it’s so, he could just be having issues with the glory management.

It surely must be an American. ;)

Only if he is homo. But he had problems with injuries according to his camp. Imagine what a scandal would be even in Superkombat if he is. Pavel made his name in SK. But it"s not him.
Gay sex isn’t the only way to contract hiv dude. You can definitely get from a sleeping with a woman if there’s blood involved. Biggest suspect would be a contaminated needle though.

Didn't Zack Wells get signed as a late replacement and make his debut that night? It would make sense if it was him. Zhuravlev we probably would have heard something sooner.

Ukraine has a HIV problem and I have not watch kickboxing in a while but I will say this I respect the persons privacy and I respect others health and safety who ever it is I hope they are getting the right treatment

Last edited:
Ukraine has a HIV problem and I have not watch kickboxing in a while but I will say this I respect the persons privacy and I respect others health and safety who ever it is I hope they are getting the right treatment
Couldn’t agree more, I hope whoever it is gets the help they need. I also think that csac needs to take responsibility for this.

If the fighter knows he has HIV, he's probably seeking treatment for it, the athletic commission would know this and ensure they are in treatment before approving them to fight. Especially CSAC. If that fighter was in treatment and taking medicines, he represents practically zero risk. If a fighter didn't know he had HIV and was allowed to compete and they found out after the fact, then that definitely is dangerous and presents major problems.

He still shouldn't be allowed to fight.

He hasn’t been scheduled to unify with Vakhitov and is strangely absent from the glory rankings despite the fact that he’s the interim champion and apparently still signed with glory and hasn’t fought since this card. Not saying it’s so, he could just be having issues with the glory management.

It isn"t Zhuravlev, he was injured.

Gay sex isn’t the only way to contract hiv dude. You can definitely get from a sleeping with a woman if there’s blood involved. Biggest suspect would be a contaminated needle though.

America has many HIV. In the former Soviet Union it"s not because of homo relationships but because of infected needles. Yeah. They have AIDS from communism, but it"s not that much.

Certainly it"s an American, Zhuravlev? :)))))))) Only in the US people hide such things, in Russia/Ukraine he would have been marginalised. Trust me, he is known in many gyms from Ukraine to Russia and Belarus.

It isn"t Zhuravlev, he was injured.

America has many HIV. In the former Soviet Union it"s not because of homo relationships but because of infected needles. Yeah. They have AIDS from communism, but it"s not that much.

Certainly it"s an American, Zhuravlev? :)))))))) Only in the US people hide such things, in Russia/Ukraine he would have been marginalised. Trust me, he is known in many gyms from Ukraine to Russia and Belarus.
I don’t think he’s likely to be the fighter in question, I was simply speculating that it could be. Admittedly I probably shouldn’t have even brought it up due to the implications it could raise. I’m not sure why you’re convinced whoever it was lying. It’s probable that who ever it was contracted from drug use or during sex with out being the wiser.

Seems kind of fishy. This certainly isn't stemming from a hand injury. All speculation but it certainly gives the feeling that this is all connected.

..."Regardless, the referee should be able to make the call if he wants to run that risk given the circumstances you laid out." This..

Back