Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
shG3FCT.png

14710.png

fc9RiCD.png

I think T City's got this one, but should be a war either way.

3rd Round Ortega got this... He gonna take a beating but he'll get the late sub.

I hope.

This is a really nice fight, I'm pulling for Ortega because I think watching him fight is beautiful. He's a really solid fighter and I look forward to him being tested against Cub, who is a great fighter also.

This sport is such a joy.

This is gonna be great. I suspect Cub is just too damn slick & experienced to fall into any traps, and will take a clear win here. Would be amazing if Ortega somehow manages to pull yet another magic trick out of his hat though.

IN

CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BNaughty%2Bginger%2BCat%2Bknocks%2Bover%2Beverything%2BThe%2Bsink%2Bbecomes%2Ba%2Bbathroom%2Btrash%2Bcan.gif

I got Swanson by decision, I think it will go the full 5. Unanimous decision for Swanson.

Heart wants Brian, but gut says Cub fights safe/smart to a UD

Who y’all bro-migos got? If Cubs been training with the birth of his new daughter as motivation he got a serious edge. Just sayin

Should be an amazing fight. Ortega and Cub always bring it. Both fearless fighters.

I'm pulling for Ortega though.

Brian Ortega looks like one of the random computer generated characters you would fight in a ufc video game.

This fight... Wood... ;) . So Pumped. Will they Bang.... :) Might turn into the Scrap of the Year!!!

Just here for the in.gifs

So far I am not dissapoint.

J/k this fight will be awesome.

Back