Cub Swanson vs. Brian Ortega

I hope the New UFC is watching this kid and seeing that you don't have to talk sh!t to be a hit!

I won’t doubt Integra again
He’s a coo dude

love45.gif

I agree that max beats Ortega, but you never know. The beauty with him is he could catch a sub out of nowhere
This is true. Max was legit proven by the time he got to the belt, beat nearly everyone.....I just think Cub is not the best litmus test for champ material, literally had a close fight with Artem. The new gen has arrived for sure: Max, T-City and Zabit are ALL 26. 145 just got awfully interesting in the past month, as I saw Frankie as being Max's only threat and now we have two other killers.

This is true. Max was legit proven by the time he got to the belt, beat nearly everyone.....I just think Cub is not the best litmus test for champ material, literally had a close fight with Artem. The new gen has arrived for sure: Max, T-City and Zabit are ALL 26. 145 just got awfully interesting in the past month, as I saw Frankie as being Max's only threat and now we have two other killers.
Old Frankie is not a threat to Max. At all.

Old Frankie is not a threat to Max. At all.
Maybe. I think Max is markedly the best FW now, but he has still not been tested by an elite wrestler like Chad or Frankie. Conor starched Aldo but had his stiffest test vs Chad.....you just never know how the fight game will go when with certain styles.

Maybe. I think Max is markedly the best FW now, but he has still not been tested by an elite wrestler like Chad or Frankie. Conor starched Aldo but had his stiffest test vs Chad.....you just never know how the fight game will go when with certain styles.
Could be right I just don't see it. Frankie is years away from his prime and Max is a young fearless lion. Ortega is the far more exciting matchup, Max will piece up Ortega on the feet but over 5 rounds Ortega is extremely dangerous. Ortega can't win by decision against Max but he can end the fight with one mistake over 25 minutes. And the guy doesn't gas. I'm sold on this Ortega guy he gets better every fight. Striking defense doesn't matter when his chin/ skin is made of granite. I don't see Frankie surviving outside the third round even if he is somehow able to win the early rounds with meaningless takedowns.

DAAAAAAAANG congrats on the big win to t-city! Amazing displays of technique as always.

And this is why Swanson never sniffs beneath the doors to championship fights.

He looks all great and shit and then he loses to a somewhat regarded prospect in a guillotine. Like who the fuck gets guillotined nowadays?

Or a create a fighter where the player couldn't find the face they liked and gave up after tampering with all the head and face shapes and eventually ended up with this.

No offense brian.

Yeah. I mean, he almost looks like his face is computer generated. But damn, he is a badass.

Back