Cub would be a tough matchup for Conor.......

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In a most horrible tattoos contest. Why do people do that to themselves? I still got Conor via off center winged Gorilla thing.

Hard to beat the off-center gorilla and belly-button tiger combo. Cody's neck tattoo comes close

Belcher and Brock are GOATs. Elkins a perennial contender.

Belcher and Brock are GOATs. Elkins a perennial contender.
Elkins tattoo has actually grown on me a little. I mean don't get me wrong it's still an abomination but it doesn't bother me as much for some reason

In a most horrible tattoos contest. Why do people do that to themselves? I still got Conor via off center winged Gorilla thing.

method=get&s=conor-mcgregor-06-11-2015-20-12-37-887.jpg

method=get&s=mcgregor-josh-mario-john.jpg

I think the reason men swaggerjack is the hope that they can pull b*tches like that of the one who's swag they jacked.

Who is the other guy? Is the famous?

He is the adopted son of Yakuza lord Matsumoto and the first Caucasion Yakuza lord heir. He got his position because Matsumoto's first son died in a car accident and his second son was murdered.

Last edited:
He is the adopted son of Yakuza lord Matsumoto and the first Caucasion Yakuza lord heir. He got his position because Matsumoto's first son died in a car accident and his second son was murdered.
Yup. And the other scrub cherry-picks fights with nothing to lose (i.e. the belt).

<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back