Cuphead: The game you might have heard of 5 years ago finally has a release date!

Cuphead is brutal. Beatable, but brutal.

I really dug that King Dice song.

I beat the damned dragon but I had to do it on simple. Doesn't really feel like a victory. I've beaten all the others on regular.

That one was pretty frustrating. I'm pretty happy that I have beaten everything on regular. Right now I'm on this ridiculous robot boss right before you get to meet the devil.

That one was pretty frustrating. I'm pretty happy that I have beaten everything on regular. Right now I'm on this ridiculous robot boss right before you get to meet the devil.

I've heard bad things about the robot.

I've heard bad things about the robot.

On one hand I usually think to myself "I will never beat this boss, this is ridiculous".

On the other hand the robot is on another level. I have gone through like three phases and still not even half way through it.

On one hand I usually think to myself "I will never beat this boss, this is ridiculous".

On the other hand the robot is on another level. I have gone through like three phases and still not even half way through it.

Geez. Idk if I'll ever be able to finish that then. The dragon basically beat me into submission.

Started playing today, beat about 6 stages/bosses then stopped. Not as difficult as I expected, but I'm fluent in Mega Man. Biggest issue for me is that my thumb sometimes will slip to the Y button and dash when I don't want to or I don't hit A enough with the bottom of my thumb to jump. I think because I put protective moisturizer on my face so some of it is still on my hands. Movement feels a lot better than I expected.

I'm currently stuck on the first three bosses of the 2nd island. I know I suck but it feels like a big step up in challenge.

Started playing today, beat about 6 stages/bosses then stopped. Not as difficult as I expected, but I'm fluent in Mega Man. Biggest issue for me is that my thumb sometimes will slip to the Y button and dash when I don't want to or I don't hit A enough with the bottom of my thumb to jump. I think because I put protective moisturizer on my face so some of it is still on my hands. Movement feels a lot better than I expected.

Try washing your hands before playing

I know this is old, but change your control scheme to...

R-trigger = shoot
A = Jump
X = dash
L-Trigger = Special

...and never look back

I'm gonna play it again for the second time, maybe because it's been 4 years but the only boss that I remember being crazy hard was the dragon.

I'm gonna play it again for the second time, maybe because it's been 4 years but the only boss that I remember being crazy hard was the dragon.

As someone who has also beaten Cuphead i completely agree, dragon is the worst by far.

As someone who has also beaten Cuphead i completely agree, dragon is the worst by far.

OK, on my second playthrough and the dragon wasn't nearly as hard. But I'm having real trouble with the dice King. I'm gonna switch to auto parry charm I think it will make it easier.

I remember reading a lot about the dragon when the game released and was terrified of it since the bosses before were already kicking my ass. But then it really wasn't that bad for me. Took maybe 20 tries.

Think I had the hardest time with the clown.

Btw. where is the damn DLC? It's been years...

I remember reading a lot about the dragon when the game released and was terrified of it since the bosses before were already kicking my ass. But then it really wasn't that bad for me. Took maybe 20 tries.

Think I had the hardest time with the clown.

Btw. where is the damn DLC? It's been years...

The problem with the dragon is that he isn't hard in the conventional sense, it's obvious what to do, it's the fact that on the last screen the clouds are all random and you can get hit with an attack that covers 90% of the screen, and if a cloud doesn't appear when you need it you're screwed.

It's just one of those things though, i found the clown quite easy, you've just got to be alert of the last phase.

Back