Current DC vs Juiced to gills Wand or Rampage

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wondering if either of these Pride legends would be able to beat Black Fedor. IMO Wand no but juiced up Rampage in beast mode I can see winning.

Nope. DC could wrestlefuck either at any point in time.

Wanderlei would go full beast mode on DC’s ass!........and then he would get taken down and mauled lol.

No.

DC would wrestle the brakes clean off either guy.

I don’t think Jackson was on the juice, because he was one of the few that didn’t have dwindling performances as soon as he crossed over.

With that said, younger Page vs Cormier is a helluva fight.

I don’t think Jackson was on the juice, because he was one of the few that didn’t have dwindling performances as soon as he crossed over.

We've seen it already. Watch DC vs Rumble 1 and 2.

We've seen it already. Watch DC vs Rumble 1 and 2.
U really thin Rumble is or ever was as good as prime Rampage ? Rampage imo was better at everything other than maybe Rumble had slight edge in punching power.

U really thin Rumble is or ever was as good as prime Rampage ? Rampage imo was better at everything other than maybe Rumble had slight edge in punching power.
Lol, it doesn't matter if he's marginally better than Rumble. They're simalar enough to know that DC would handle both.

Would have been interesting in the ring, under Pride rules, without elbows. In the cage, under Unified rules? Boring hump fest.

I think Jackson was more complete than Johnson.
They both have a punchers chance. In fact Rumble landed his punch and still lost. I agree that Rampage is a little better than Rumble but it's not enough. Maybe DC doesn't finish Rampage but he i think he gets dominated.

Last edited:
God...so many boring sherbros answering the same crap "blah blah, he'd wrestlef*ck whoever". I miss when Jones tossed him around.

Why not turn the sport into....wrestling? You guys are boring.

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Rampage just stopped giving a fuck and started eating. Can't blame him if he really doesn't like fighting. Might as well collect a check and fight as well as you can with what you've learned already. At least he hasn't gone Bob Sapp on us.

Lol, it doesn't matter if he's marginally better than Rumble. They're simalar enough to know that DC would handle both.

I don't think there styles were similar enough to say that.

Prime Rampage had way more heart than Rumble way better boxing and technical striking and great TDD. Even if you give Rumble the power edge both guys could knock anyone out. Rumble was more of a brawler and was not going to win or even make it to many decisions if he could not finish his opponent early. Rampage could beat an opponent up and kO them or outstrike them to a decision win.

I think Prime Rampage poses all sorts of problems for DC. Keys to victory for DC are clinch and dirty box and TD's and GnP. Key to victory for Rampage is distance striking. iF he can keep it standing, like Jones did he can win a decision or maybe get a late KO.

DC had size and grappling skill on those two. Also, for him to have fought either in Pride, he'd have still had the chin that took that shot from Rumble like it was nothing, which would give him some insurance.

Not to be that guy who uses MMAth, but Henderson has always been a small LHW, and Wand got KO'd while Rampage struggled against his wrestling when they fought. DC literally tossed Henderson around like a child.

A big wild card is if they fought in Pride, the rules were a lot more forgiving for strikers, not to mention in order for DC to have the size advantage, he'd need conditions to prepare, which many fighters in Pride would fly in last minute whether sick or whatever. The UFC f**ks your wallet while Pride opted to f**k you in the ring.

Well we saw what happened when Rampage fought Randleman. I know they aren't the same, but I don't think you can just assume DC would handle him easily.

DC would be the favorite for sure. But motivated Rampage is a beast.

Back