Current political situation in the world and outlook for the future

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not so long ago, maybe 10-15 years ago I remember ppl been saying in school that they wish they were born later in future rather than now. They all brought better life standards, advanced technology, better healthcare as reason.

But given what is going on around the world, increasing poverty, wars, nations hating on each other, terrorism. This will one day implode in some way.

I think personally, (though many will disagree with me), that humanity already or is reaching peak of its existence.

I am only glad that I already lived through good half way of my life (hopefully) without real impact of those political issues on my life.

News flash: Pick any year in history and there will be some level of war, poverty, famine, etc. America has been at war for most of its existence. You think things were great in the 40s, when 100+ million people across the world were slaughtered? Or when the life expectancy was less than 50 years old? 100 years ago most children died before they reached puberty. Things seem much more dramatic now because they are more easily reported.

I am concerned, however, with the breakdown of Western society. This is a new phenomenon and something that could really threaten our way of life.

News flash: Pick any year in history and there will be some level of war, poverty, famine, etc. America has been at war for most of its existence. You think things were great in the 40s, when 100+ million people across the world were slaughtered? Or when the life expectancy was less than 50 years old? 100 years ago most children died before they reached puberty. Things seem much more dramatic now because they are more easily reported.

I am concerned, however, with the breakdown of Western society. This is a new phenomenon and something that could really threaten our way of life.

Look at Europe. Way of our life was already changed. You have soldiers on Paris streets, Germany, Belgium same. SOLDIERS to keep peace. When was the last time you have seen soldiers on the streets. This is already happening, at least in Europe. Muslims elected as mayors, increasing Islamic influence. This is happening already in front of our eyes. ALL schools in UK serving only HALAL meat. Unfortunately for us Christians it makes no difference, meat is meat.

But yeah I agree with you, past days were as bad. But when WW2 ended everyone hoped that will only get better. But its not. Each country faces challenges which are increasingly difficult to cope with.

Also what fucks up countries even more is HIGH life expectancy and paying pension for 20-30 years. For every country in the world, good citizen is a dead citizen the day he retires.

"But given what is going on around the world, increasing poverty, wars, nations hating on each other, terrorism."

All better than at any other point in human history.

The universe does not revolve around you and the time you have existed. Read some history and stop being a drama queen.

I think 21st century will have be end of white western people and a liberalism. Us non-white peoples are much larger and exploding in population and islam explodes as well. The world will be inherited by the 'savages' as you people might a call us. Fuck your western liberal tranny, marxist bullshit!

In think a most likely that since China working in a cloning and gene enginering they probablys become the master race and kill and enslave the rest of world. In the west you peoples actually think this stuff and eugenics is a wrong and you worship africans by ignore real racial fact. A east asians seem most likely to rule next and likely a forever.

https://futurism.com/human-cloning-in-sight-says-chinese-scientists/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lly-enhanced-superhumans-experts-predict.html

all hail china's!! lol

Last edited:
15 years ago in the far past of 2002? Yeah, no terrorism arou d that time period. No major middle eastern wars either. Nope. You arent an idiot.

Back