Curtis blaydes without beard

Tyron-woodley.jpg
shemar-moore-esprits-criminels-saison-7-0d42c4-2@1x.jpg

Beards are overrated
Kind of. Still, a beard can make a less fetching or less masculine man look more fetching or masculine, so in many cases it's a helpful trickery.

Doesn't really make much difference for Curtis, though, he looks great with or without it.

Kind of. Still, a beard can make a less fetching or less masculine man look more fetching or masculine, so in many cases it's a helpful trickery.

Doesn't really make much difference for Curtis, though, he looks great with or without it.
Imagine Captain Kirk with a beard. Gross.

Fuck that hairline

I'm only 22 and I beginning to bald.

<DCrying>

Siiiiiiigh.... I feel and know your pain young buck.. I’m 35 now, starting losing my hair about the same time. Every time I’d comb my hair, take a hat off, shower... I see hair falling out. It really messed with me, for years... I remember staring in the mirror one day,
Wondering, why lord, why me?? Lol.. It wasn’t that dramatic, but it sucked. But... You’ll learn as you go that it isn’t that big of a deal..

I got kinda lucky and it really slowed down around the age of 28-29... Don’t get me wrong, I have some parking lots, no doubt.. But it stopped as of now... And I’ve found a way to keep walking up each day, lol, kidding again...you’ll be fine, worse things could have happened..

You guys should stop worrying about your hairline.

Man up.

Back