Custom mouth guard suggestions

Thanks for these links!

They make 3 d scan mouth guard with super technology for 150 USD, I think they are more advanced that the one that cost 400 Euros (that are approx 500 USD) from dentist... I don't think a small dentist has all this tech...

Thanks for these links!

They make 3 d scan mouth guard with super technology for 150 USD, I think they are more advanced that the one that cost 400 Euros (that are approx 500 USD) from dentist... I don't think a small dentist has all this tech...

I have seen!

Guard lab looks very interring also!

How did you find them??

I searched for "UFC signs deal mouth guard" and found GuardLab .. i then refined my google search to within last year and BAM there is was ..

and f course with the help of this thread

if you dont want to break the bank I would go with gladiator dude, they got nice custom mouthguards for like $50 bucks and in all reality, your probably getting the same thing, or damn near the same thing the next guy is charging $300 for.

Yeah Gladiator look pretty nice, they made also mouthguards for Bernard Hopkins..... so they should be goo!

Both Gladiator and Guardlab look interesting, their mouthguards look thinner than Damage control or D30

Yeah Gladiator look pretty nice, they made also mouthguards for Bernard Hopkins..... so they should be goo!

Both Gladiator and Guardlab look interesting, their mouthguards look thinner than Damage control or D30
what's the measurements you found ?

what's the measurements you found ?

Didn't check measurements, but I mean shape from pics. Both Gladiator and Guardlab look more slim than D30 or Damage control. So they should be more comfortable and better for breathing. And if you are making a competition breathing better is very very very important....

we provide mouthguards to more professional athletes than any other mouthguard company. Some of these include Lebron James, B-hop, Eddie Alvarez MMA, Danny Garcia Boxing, Kieran McArdle MLL, Jack Eichel NHL, Josh Perry BMX. We are also the largest and oldest custom mouthguards company in the USA. look around at the number of companies that have come and gone over the last 10 years. I believe Sport guard laboratories has now gone under as well.

Back