custom winning gear.

SkribbLe

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some custom 16 oz winning lace ups. I'm love JMM winnings, I've seen pacmans green winnings that I see as an option.

I've looked around for custom winning colours and found little to nothing.

Can you guys post pics of custom winnings? Thanks.

I'm looking to buy some custom 16 oz winning lace ups. I'm love JMM winnings, I've seen pacmans green winnings that I see as an option.

Silver and purple

CANELO.jpg

CaneloHatton.jpg

I think you can get any color you want, it just costs 30% more and embroidery is another 30%.

Do you think that rough gold/brown glove that Juan Marquez rocks looks cool? Maybe one shade lighter? I'm looking for something not so flashy but something cool.

I'm hoping they aren't too soft for when I have to back someone up for sparring.

Do you think that rough gold/brown glove that Juan Marquez rocks looks cool? Maybe one shade lighter? I'm looking for something not so flashy but something cool.
How would we know what you like. I have the gold gear, I love it. Some people don't like it, they think it's tacky. If you like it go for it. The gold gear is already shiny and very light and flashy, you don't want it to be even more flashy. It'll turn dark over time and then become brown at some point when the gold wears off.

How would we know what you like. I have the gold gear, I love it. Some people don't like it, they think it's tacky. If you like it go for it. The gold gear is already shiny and very light and flashy, you don't want it to be even more flashy. It'll turn dark over time and then become brown at some point when the gold wears off.

Just trying to find opinions on what colour schemes look best on the glove.

I would only spring for winnings if I was getting paid to fight.

I'm not getting paid to fight, but my right knuckle had some kind of fracture 2 weeks ago, since then I decided to invest in some quality gloves so for when I turn pro I won't need to wory about gloves or hurt hands.

I've suspected something for a long time, and now I'm 100% sure of it.

The FG-5000 headgears that Manny and Margarito used on 24/7 have a traditional buckle up strap and NOT the plastic clip that everyone else gets.

Watch the video above and look at the strap, then skip through to 3:20 on the video below and you can see Robert Garcia putting on Margarito's headgear. The strap is green as well.

On a side note, I shouldn't have entered this thread. It's almost time for my yearly tax return lol.

Canelo_en_Big_Bear_2.jpg

1335238788_IMG_2284.JPG

SaulCaneloAlvarez.jpg

image1.jpg

That is something I never understood about Winning either, why are they set on the plastic clip? the little steel buckle isn't going to do anything, and all the pros get the buckle; I wonder what Winning would say if you asked for it, +30%?

I've suspected something for a long time, and now I'm 100% sure of it.

The FG-5000 headgears that Manny and Margarito used on 24/7 have a traditional buckle up strap and NOT the plastic clip that everyone else gets.

Watch the video above and look at the strap, then skip through to 3:20 on the video below and you can see Robert Garcia putting on Margarito's headgear. The strap is green as well.

Back