Cut Cormier

AustonMattews

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just do it. We need Jones vs Lesnar for HW belt after Gus fight and Cormier is ruining everything. He deserves nothing

the Lewis fight is a joke very questionable decision from Cormier

Joined Sep 19, 2018
Yellow card

That says it all. Ban please.

He’s just taking a fight in between fights. He’s been a lot more active than Jones has been.

Stop crying.

Yeah, the UFC will cut the p4p #1 for the offense of stepping up and saving their MSG card on short notice with an injury.

Fuck Jones and fuck Lesnar... I seriously couldn't care about either.

He is saving the fucking card, the Lesnar fight was even more of a joke. Repetitive ped cheat that is 0-2-1 for last 3 fights returning to fight for the belt? UFC is a fucking joke along with Jones and Lesnar.

DC is risking a multi million dollar fight with brock lesnar, an easily winnable fight in my opinion. To step in and save a card a month away against the number 2 ranked heavyweight who could potentially ko him stiff and all you can do is complain. think about that for a second.

i fail to see why fighting a hw who is 9-1 in his last 10 with 7 finishes against good competition is a joke decision by cormier?

honestly who else is there?

Blaydes has a fight coming up against Ngannau and Stipe just lost in brutal fashion against DC.

Well, I'm just going to say the one who ruined it was Jones.

Testing positive multiple times and all the other fuck ups are all his own fault.

DC shows up and performs every time. He deserves it. Jones does not.

And now vanish, troll.

If your going to name yourself after someone spell the name right it's not hard.

Back