Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is already a meme.
rnpqrmc.jpg
reminds me of the of the comparison on the witcher 3 e3 trailer graphics and the released version of it

i rather have third person but im for sure gonna give this a chance, its not a deal breaker fr me.

The one thing i truly hate in rpg games is silent protagonist, but the main character V has a set name or nickname at least and is fully voiced

thats all i need to buy this

They're teasing something with an upload bar at 99%. Please be a reveal please oh please I need this.

<GinJuice><20>

Oh boy. That was one amazing reveal and it's everything I want in a cyberpunk rpg. The wait is going to be long and tough for this game.

Looks awesome. A lot like Deus Ex but I'm sure CD Project Red will release a deeper, more polished game than the two Deus Ex games were.

The hype is real.

The quests did feel a bit more scripted than I anticipated, but if the trade off is a cinematic feel and level of immersion that they displayed, its more than worth it.

The atmosphere/immersion is just incredible. It makes the recent Deus Ex games seem like a joke in comparison.

Predict how many gigs of HD space this will take up.

Minimum 150, imo.

Predict how many gigs of HD space this will take up.

Minimum 150, imo.
Witcher 3 was something like ~30-40, so taking that into account AND the size of most of today's games, I'm going to say ~80-100. 150 definitely wouldn't shock me, though.

Witcher 3 was something like ~30-40, so taking that into account AND the size of most of today's games, I'm going to say ~80-100. 150 definitely wouldn't shock me, though.

I was shocked to see Shadow of War being 100+.

can't tell yet if this looks pretty damn good or just fallout 4 with every sci-fi/shooter cliche in the game. some of it (gits spiderbot/hacking/etc) could be all right... i personally can't stand that "bullet time" slo-mo bullshit, though.

i kind of miss the red faction mechanic. why couldn't that be one of the many cliches?

as a rule of thumb, when devs try to brag about ramifications of choices - they're generally underwhelming and lame. i hope this is an exception, but i wouldn't hold my breath.

This looks like a dream conglomerite of Mass Effect, GTA and Deus Ex.

YongYea posted a vid the other day saying that the entire game is playable from start to end. Lol whoever said the game was still years away earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back