Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the tech demo I posted back in post 107. That scene is obviously their inspiration for it, imo.
Holy shit that looks good, what a cock tease though, not getting to fly. I want to be a Detective in a world like that, a good noir story, but CDPJ is the shit, and I loved playing Cyberpunk 2020 with my buddies back in the day. I cannot wait for this game

I'm so shocked that the E3 50 min demo hasn't leaked completely yet, but I'm glad it's coming to us in August.

Holy shit that looks good, what a cock tease though, not getting to fly. I want to be a Detective in a world like that, a good noir story, but CDPJ is the shit, and I loved playing Cyberpunk 2020 with my buddies back in the day. I cannot wait for this game

I'm so shocked that the E3 50 min demo hasn't leaked completely yet, but I'm glad it's coming to us in August.
You ever play the old Blade Runner PC game from like 1998? You played a Blade Runner and basically detectived your way through the story line. It was pretty cool for it's time.

You ever play the old Blade Runner PC game from like 1998? You played a Blade Runner and basically detectived your way through the story line. It was pretty cool for it's time.
I always wanted to play that. I've been waiting for a GOG release. I downloaded it a couple of times via torrents, but could never get it to run. I just found it on an abonware site, so I'll give it another shot.

I didn't know West Wood made it (Command & Conquer guys). I guess EA owns the title? If so, that explains why it was never released on GOG.

That's a real underrated classic that rarely gets brought up when people talk about top video game adaptations. It totally nails the mood and setting of the movie

I really really wanna see this gameplay... I was blown away by LOU2 gameplay but this one is supposedly the best of E3... sooooo...

I WANNA SEE IT!!!

<2>

2077 is in fact the release date and not just the title.

So the actual game is no where near the polish for the demo, it was clearly a vertical slice and what they hope to have in the game, like the Witcher 3 and that was downgraded.

So the actual game is no where near the polish for the demo, it was clearly a vertical slice and what they hope to have in the game, like the Witcher 3 and that was downgraded.

umm.. who told you this? link?

If its pre-alpha its definitely not anywhere close to finished and what he said is likely true, though I wouldnt put it with such negative connotations.

"It’s just a tiny vertical slice of what CD Projekt says is packed into the final game."

Source: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/cyberpunk-2077-e3-demo

"Anyway, the road ahead is still very, very long as CD Projekt RED has confirmed that the footage which has been showcased behind a closed door was a vertical slice the development team had cut from a pre-alpha version."
"No, earlier. Therefore, we show the game behind closed doors – this is not the final quality yet," CEO Marcin Iwinski said when asked about whether the game was in an alpha stage already.

"This is the most polished part of the game we have now, prepared in some sense to show it to people outside the company," he then added, hinting at the fact that CDPR really wanted to offer select press members and invited people something to reassure them the game is alive and kicking.
Source:https://www.gamepur.com/news/29332-cdpr-explains-why-cyberpunk-shown-behind-closed-door.html

Witcher 3 downgrade:

Many other comparison videos just clicked on a random one. The game is still looks great but the demos looked way better imo.

If its pre-alpha its definitely not anywhere close to finished and what he said is likely true, though I wouldnt put it with such negative connotations.

You could only go by the past of a company to estimate their future. CDPR is a great company just a step below NaughtyDog imo. Being in a class with FromSoftware, ND, etc isnt bad at all.

Im sure the game will look great but they did downgrade Witcher 3.

You could only go by the past of a company to estimate their future. CDPR is a great company just a step below NaughtyDog imo. Being in a class with FromSoftware, ND, etc isnt bad at all.

Im sure the game will look great but they did downgrade Witcher 3.

What I mean is, Im sure it will in fact be downgraded, but I dont think its a nefarious practice. I think its the nature of presenting a vertical slice of gameplay.

Last edited:
In that case they should do another Witcher 3 DLC. I love the Witcher 3.

That's a good idea, if they could afford to spare the man power i'm all for this. Hearts Of Stone and Blood and Wine are 2 of the best dlcs i've ever played.

The game is already a meme.
rnpqrmc.jpg

I always wanted to play that. I've been waiting for a GOG release. I downloaded it a couple of times via torrents, but could never get it to run. I just found it on an abonware site, so I'll give it another shot.

I didn't know West Wood made it (Command & Conquer guys). I guess EA owns the title? If so, that explains why it was never released on GOG.
There are old EA games on gog.
Like the crusader games, old medal of honor, and dungeon keeper.

"It’s just a tiny vertical slice of what CD Projekt says is packed into the final game."

Source: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/cyberpunk-2077-e3-demo

"Anyway, the road ahead is still very, very long as CD Projekt RED has confirmed that the footage which has been showcased behind a closed door was a vertical slice the development team had cut from a pre-alpha version."
"No, earlier. Therefore, we show the game behind closed doors – this is not the final quality yet," CEO Marcin Iwinski said when asked about whether the game was in an alpha stage already.

"This is the most polished part of the game we have now, prepared in some sense to show it to people outside the company," he then added, hinting at the fact that CDPR really wanted to offer select press members and invited people something to reassure them the game is alive and kicking.
Source:https://www.gamepur.com/news/29332-cdpr-explains-why-cyberpunk-shown-behind-closed-door.html

Witcher 3 downgrade:

Many other comparison videos just clicked on a random one. The game is still looks great but the demos looked way better imo.

Let’s just hope they don’t go full Aliens: Colonial Marines on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back