Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Why can’t people do something nice without using it as publicity?

No, character is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

If she was really doing this out of kindness, she would have just done it and not filmed it. She was looking for attention and idiot dogs like you are lapping it up.

Get over it

I used to hand out food to the homeless too. I never filmed it to show people "See?!?! I do good things!!"

You do it because it's the right thing to do.

THIS is character . . .

Prince, the Secret Philanthropist: 'His Cause Was Humanity'

If 100 people do a nice thing for someone and film it, that's still 100 nice things done and the recipients almost certainly aren't going onto online forums bitching about potential negative motives, so why are you? Jealous you didn't ger a cheeseburger, you fat fuck?

Stop being a cunt. Charity deserves attention because it encourages more charity. Do you bitch about every bit of promotion or just the ones that involve doing something good?

Bunch of disgruntled bitches. I bet you complained more about this than you did about people eating tide pods for "publicity"

Cyborg is always doing some kind of charity work, she is a great human being.

If 100 people do a nice thing for someone and film it, that's still 100 nice things done and the recipients almost certainly aren't going onto online forums bitching about potential negative motives, so why are you? Jealous you didn't ger a cheeseburger, you fat fuck?

Stop being a cunt. Charity deserves attention because it encourages more charity. Do you bitch about every bit of promotion or just the ones that involve doing something good?

Bunch of disgruntled bitches. I bet you complained more about this than you did about people eating tide pods for "publicity"
If they film it themselves, they're doing it for publicity too. If you're doing it because it's the right thing to do, there isn't a need to hype yourself doing it.

Truth. Deal with it.

Sorry you can't see that since you lap up anything Cyborg throws in front of you like a clueless sheep.

Charity deserves attention from others seeing it. Not the person trying to hype themselves.

And yes, I want a burger too. I'm so upset that Cybro didn't get one for me.

I'll go grab one of these and cry myself to greasy blissful sleep because I'm soooooo fat!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

If they film it themselves, they're doing it for publicity too. If you're doing it because it's the right thing to do, there isn't a need to hype yourself doing it.

Truth. Deal with it.

Sorry you can't see that since you lap up anything Cyborg throws in front of you like a clueless sheep.

Charity deserves attention from others seeing it. Not the person trying to hype themselves.

And yes, I want a burger too. I'm so upset that Cybro didn't get one for me.

I'll go grab one of these and cry myself to greasy blissful sleep because I'm soooooo fat!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

You're missing the entire point: you shouldn't give this much of a fuck even if it is for publicity. People do all kinds of shit for attention and THIS is what you choose to bitch about? Someone feeding homeless people? The fuck cares what the goal is for filming it? The people that got fed don't so it makes no sense that you do

Carls jr is nasty btw

You're missing the entire point: you shouldn't give this much of a fuck even if it is for publicity. People do all kinds of shit for attention and THIS is what you choose to bitch about? Someone feeding homeless people? The fuck cares what the goal is for filming it? The people that got fed don't so it makes no sense that you do

Carls jr is nasty btw
No I'm not missing the point.

The fact is that she filmed it for publicity to hype herself.

If she did it because she wanted to feed homeless people only, she wouldn't feel the need to film it and post it basically saying "Look at me! I'm a good person! LOVE ME!!!!"

ANY time someone hypes themselves doing charity, it's more to hype themselves than it is for the actual charitable act.

If she really wanted to make a difference she'd be volunteering at a soup kitchen with no cameras there or just writing a big check for those services.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

No I'm not missing the point.

The fact is that she filmed it for publicity to hype herself.

If she did it because she wanted to feed homeless people only, she wouldn't feel the need to film it and post it basically saying "Look at me! I'm a good person! LOVE ME!!!!"

ANY time someone hypes themselves doing charity, it's more to hype themselves than it is for the actual charitable act.

If she really wanted to make a difference she'd be volunteering at a soup kitchen with no cameras there or just writing a big check for those services.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Two things

1. You cant start out by saying "hurr durr i dont miss the point!!1!!" and then continue missing the fuckin point..

2. And how do you know Cyborg doesn't do charity work that goes unnoticed? That's a disgruntled cunty assumption. Spend less time bitching about charity on the internet and more time working on not being a disgruntled cunt.

She fed people with burgers that wouldn't otherwise of had she wasn't trying to solve the homelessness problem or claim she is the savior of all things homeless. Cut the "OMAGERD IF SHE WANTED TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS"

You aren't shit and don't make a difference to anything, shall we make a thread bitching about you? Afterall, you did just say earlier that you fed the homeless so you must be an attention seeking cunt and the homeless people you fed probably regret taking food from your dirty attention seeking hands

Feeding the homeless is more of a positive than showcasing it is a negative. That's what you're missing.

No one who has done some charitable work, criticizes someone else who does it- no matter how big or small.

Food for thought- it is the only people who don't do any kind of service, who possess the audacity to criticize someone else who is 'giving'.

You do make some grand statement right out of your ass to suppot your point Trump supporter?lol

Two things

1. You cant start out by saying "hurr durr i dont miss the point!!1!!" and then continue missing the fuckin point..

2. And how do you know Cyborg doesn't do charity work that goes unnoticed? That's a disgruntled cunty assumption. Spend less time bitching about charity on the internet and more time working on not being a disgruntled cunt.

She fed people with burgers that wouldn't otherwise of had she wasn't trying to solve the homelessness problem or claim she is the savior of all things homeless. Cut the "OMAGERD IF SHE WANTED TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THIS"

You aren't shit and don't make a difference to anything, shall we make a thread bitching about you? Afterall, you did just say earlier that you fed the homeless so you must be an attention seeking cunt and the homeless people you fed probably regret taking food from your dirty attention seeking hands
1. Yes I can because I am making my point clearly. You just don't like it. Not my problem.

2. Maybe she does maybe she doesn't. Fact of the matter is, in this instance, she did it to hype herself. That is the rock bottom truth. If you don't accept that, not my problem. Enjoy your ignorance.

If you want to ASSUME that don't do anything to make a difference, that will just add to your ignorance. Did I film myself feeding the homeless? No, because I did it because it was the right thing to do. Not because I needed attention to me doing it.

See the difference? Oh wait, no you don't because you're an ignorant pissant who can only hurl insults at people whom they're ignorant about.

Also, I really don't understand why it is so difficult for a lot of people to see that there are 2 seperate subjects that are being discussed here:

- Cyborg feeding 222 homeless people, which as a consensus based on this thread, is a good thing

- Cyborg's motives in doing so, which is the more controversial subject here

You can discuss one without directly involving the other.
This is what MikalP isn't getting.

This is what MikalP isn't getting.

jfc i said like 30 times the motive shouldnt matter to anyone because homeless people still got fed how are you this dense

you're basically arguing that the publicity she received - which isnt going to be that much - is a bigger negative than the homeless people being fed is a positive. And you think that way because you're a useless disgruntled cunt.

If you want to ASSUME that don't do anything to make a difference, that will just add to your ignorance. Did I film myself feeding the homeless? No, because I did it because it was the right thing to do. Not because I needed attention to me doing .

And here you are using it as a tool in an anonymous forum argument to justify a cunty position. You're a real Mother Theresa

The homeless people you claim you fed and the ones we saw Cyborg feed have two things in common: they got fed and they don't give a fuck who knows or doesn't know who fed them.

Oh Sherdog. No good deed goes unpunished on these hallowed forums.

jfc i said like 30 times the motive shouldnt matter to anyone because homeless people still got fed how are you this dense

you're basically arguing that the publicity she received - which isnt going to be that much - is a bigger negative than the homeless people being fed is a positive. And you think that way because you're a useless disgruntled cunt.
Sorry you can't accept the truth that it was a publicity stunt and have to hurl ignorant insults because you refuse to accept it

Last edited:
And here you are using it as a tool in an anonymous forum argument to justify a cunty position. You're a real Mother Theresa

The homeless people you claim you fed and the ones we saw Cyborg feed have two things in common: they got fed and they don't give a fuck who knows or doesn't know who fed them.
They got fed yeah.

And were part of a publicity stunt for Cyborg

Truth

Accept it.

Like, i didn't deny once that there were intentions of gaining publicity from it learn how to read

You're pretending like your feelings matter more than the homeless people being feed. They don't.

Back