Cyborg delivers 1800lbs of food to orphans

No matter what you think of her the only thing that matters is that the food gets to the people, of course this is at least partly for image but who cares, the people that need the food dont care about your intent.

That's my purse! I don't know you! best pic ever lol

Are you this tough on every other roid cheat?

Can't imagine how harsh you are toward Jones for crashing into pregnant women in between taking steroids or Silva for doing Burger King commercials in between taking steroids.
Yes i am for that matter. steroid cheats who beat the shit out of other people make me sick.

let's see her do this with no cameras around then post something because her publicity stunts just make me sick
Dude, its 2018. Everybody has a camera. Camera's are everywhere.

i help two disadvantaged but deserving families every Christmas. Everything from the xmas tree, to presents and stockings to the groceries required for a nice xmas dinner.

i dont post it on the internet though.

oh fuck....

Yes i am for that matter. steroid cheats who beat the shit out of other people make me sick.

That's good. It's always funny to me when other Sherdoggers can hate one fighter for roiding and give a pass to another.

i help two disadvantaged but deserving families every Christmas. Everything from the xmas tree, to presents and stockings to the groceries required for a nice xmas dinner.

Same. Marriage can suck sometimes.

let's see her do this with no cameras around then post something because her publicity stunts just make me sick

Uhhhh?... You realize this was a food drive she held during her own fight event she was promoting in Brazil right?
28279819_794163340777666_5401518125023302359_n-1-212x300.jpg

Like, the kinda thing where promotion and publicity are necessary.
But hey, don't let your hatred of her cloud your judgement or anything.

<{monica}>

a true people's champ

Good for Cyborg. She carries herself with class (except for the Magana thing, but she deserved to get slapped anyhow). She is a good representation for WMMA.

I feel bad for her. She has to deal with so much shit from idiots based on her looks, being the butt of jokes and being called a man. Must get old real quick and she's been dealing with it from the MMA world for over 10 years.

I'm a fan of Cyborg. One of the few WMMA fighters I get excited to watch fight.
Most don't give her shit because of her looks

Most give her shit because she's a steroid cheat (in before idiots claim she's clean--doesn't change the fact that she pissed hot before; nothing will) making herself more manly to fight smaller women, liar (claimed she was going to move down to 135 and signed a contract with the UFC stipulating that she would--and never followed through on that), called out smaller fighters (not just talking about Rousey or Tate) and messed with a scale when she didn't make weight.

So yeah, she deserves all the crap she gets.

Back