Cyborg: Rousey and McGregor, most overhyped fighters

Yeah cuz every 135 women and 125 women signed has a 10 and 0 undefeated record i forgot lmao..isnt the new 125 champ like 3 and 2 or some shit isnt rose like 6 and 3? And shes champ... stop making excuses or finding ways to dimish what shes accomplished 21 fight unbeaten streak thats hard for any fighter in any sport..in any division..

According to this list theres over 40+ current 145ers..some have shit records some are valid fighters...others maybe not ready just yet to face her but have them fight each other and get better..cyborg doesnt have to fight every 3 months..so let them battle abit and get better ..natural order and the rules of competition have proven throughout history that as long as there a division viable contenders will form and rise up..how do you think ronda lost? Or aldo? ..or silva?..

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/1265-top-women-featherweight-fighters
Jesus, you are dense. Nick Montano beat a who's who in her division in TUF to get the belt. Rose beat someone who was on a hot streak versus a who's who of her division. Rose's last win is better than any of Cyborg's, ever. Ladies featherweight is a garbage division, always has been. Cyborg's resume is trash. Her best win in years is against someone who was 1-3 in her last four.

Jesus, you are dense. Nick Montano beat a who's who in her division in TUF to get the belt. Rose beat someone who was on a hot streak versus a who's who of her division. Rose's last win is better than any of Cyborg's, ever. Ladies featherweight is a garbage division, always has been. Cyborg's resume is trash. Her best win in years is against someone who was 1-3 in her last four.

I just looked to see who you are talking to. I do not know why I put him on ignore but I am glad I did.

So nick montano is better then cyborg is what your saying because she won the tuf show?..thats your reasoning?.. your the dense one who cant appreciate a fighter like cyborg .. its crazy to me that anyone who still doubts this women..the fact that randmie whos a muay thai champ in the 145 divison multiple times flat out refused to fight her shows how legit she is and here you are minimizing her to the level of nick montano??? Lmao

So nick montano is better then cyborg is what your saying because she won the tuf show?..thats your reasoning?.. your the dense one who cant appreciate a fighter like cyborg .. its crazy to me that anyone who still doubts this women..the fact that randmie whos a muay thai champ in the 145 divison multiple times flat out refused to fight her shows how legit she is and here you are minimizing her to the level of nick montano??? Lmao
Well, I was talking more about Rose, but yes, Nico Montano has better wins on her resume than Cyborg, as well. Nice hasn't spent her relatively short career calling smaller fighters cowards for not fighting her, and has fought higher ranked opponents than Cyborg has. Goodbye. I'll take @Eater of Souls advice.

The competition ronda fought is still available but now Pennington is a top contender lol rounding out my ass

The competition ronda fought beat everybody that beat her & many other past greats so their was no rounding out

The only outlier to all this is valentina who actually has a loss to liz carmouche but who knows what happen in that fight at the same time she has been fighting since 03 around the same time coenan & megumi started

Coenan move down won the title but lost & almost lost defending vs the great liz carmouche

Nunes moved down with hype after knocking out budd & lost embarrassingly in her debut than lost again & again she obviously just wasnt good enough

Ronda moved down destroyed everybody & it wasnt even close there was no hype train the ufc jumped on her train the hype was that she was the train

If by rounding out you mean rondas presence made women train harder & camps started concentrating more on female fighters & trying build the next ronda rousey or even joanna then yes women definitely got more focused

Holm didnt round out shit tho shes not a good grappler at all fortunately for her ronda started koing her opponents & started believing in her hands & power & turned into clubber lang looking for the ko & holm took full advantage

Even vs nunes ronda went straight to her throwing punches like she did vs bethe looking to land the right hand

You'll literally been shitting on ronda for rounding out her game & attempting to test it vs so called elite strikers & it didn't work out so what

All that mess you talking is dumb cyborg has the voice, facial features & body type of a man, used steroids while feasting on regular women mostly small women she gets no passes like most men because they fight other men & alot of the time have no physical advantages over those men

I never said that Holly became a grappler. I said that she learned enough keep the fight where she was good. She learned to stop Ronda's trick. People can learn enough wrestling to recover or have good takedown defence without really becoming wrestlers. You are basing this off the one fight with Miesha. A fight Miesha was losing.

Nunes would have stopped her also, the world saw her flaws get exposed and her decision to try and become a striker, lol.
She should have been working on enough striking to set up take downs and put the fights back to where she can actually do more than be a punching bag. But hey she ran away so it does not really matter, and all the other women are still there. Your hype job was misguided by a stupid coach and mentally weak.

Well, I was talking more about Rose, but yes, Nico Montano has better wins on her resume than Cyborg, as well. Nice hasn't spent her relatively short career calling smaller fighters cowards for not fighting her, and has fought higher ranked opponents than Cyborg has. Goodbye. I'll take @Eater of Souls advice.

Yeah run away like he did after i proved his ass wrong before too..lol you are sadly sadly mistaken if you think there records contain higher wins then i have nothing more to say to you either cuz thats just retarded

I never said that Holly became a grappler. I said that she learned enough keep the fight where she was good. She learned to stop Ronda's trick. People can learn enough wrestling to recover or have good takedown defence without really becoming wrestlers. You are basing this off the one fight with Miesha. A fight Miesha was losing.

Nunes would have stopped her also, the world saw her flaws get exposed and her decision to try and become a striker, lol.
She should have been working on enough striking to set up take downs and put the fights back to where she can actually do more than be a punching bag. But hey she ran away so it does not really matter, and all the other women are still there. Your hype job was misguided by a stupid coach and mentally weak.

Oh please holm hardly laid a glove on tate & got totally dominated in rd 2 all tate had to do was get it to the ground again & she was done

Yes ronda had a shitty coach & still beat females in record times by ko & armbar

Imagine holm or nunes with dude as a coach lol

Its kinda great to be able to lose alot & then find better coaching & training so you can at least become a champion once & feel like you accomplished something ronda didnt need better coaching tho

But until holm, nunes & any other female you want to mention can sell more ppvs, make more money & break the barriors & many records she broke or even her ufc title defenses none of the shit you talking matters

Both women should be kissin rondas ass forever anyway & for many reasons

Ronda could've literally just not fought them especially holm nobody wanted to see that fight she couldve easily chose tate

Mentally weak??? Ronda was brave enough to came back after a yr lay off & a heartbreaking ko loss to get her title back vs a peaking nunes that doesnt seem mentally weak to me

Ronda ran??? Ran to another bag of money lol

Damn she just shat all over her fellow countryman didn't she. Has to be intentional... I wonder what the story is there.

Shes not ducking them lol. Easy fights for her. She wants her own weight class to be developped. Completely different from Conor ducking khabib and such
She only started about developing the division when they gave her an opponent who has punching power and skill in Nunes. Then all f a sudden it went from "but, muh Brazil" to "develop my division. Give me Pam Sorenson."

These two shouldn't always get lumped together. Conor actually had and beaten more real competitions.

Shes not ducking them lol. Easy fights for her. She wants her own weight class to be developped. Completely different from Conor ducking khabib and such
there's nothing to develop. what does developing entail? signing shitty fighters hoping they will improve while fans suffer watching?

She wants McGregor to fight Jacare, a guy almost three toimes his size? Makes no sense. It's also a bit disrespectful towards Aldo/Mendes/Alvarez to say he hasn't fought tough guys. It would however be great to see him fight Khabib and/or Ferguson.

Cyborg thinks fighting someone three times your size is normal. She’s made a career out of making her opponents fight someone three times their size.

1. Of course they did it to make money. And their plan to make money was to feature Cyborg fighting.
2. She wasn't the first to fight at FW. But she was the first person the UFC asked to fight at FW. She just couldn't make that weight on short to mid term notice.
3. There have always been relatively few female FWs. Who do you think they should sign? They need at least seven more fighters just to have a top ten.

Well, Cyborg couldn't make weight because he had health issues from her previous fight (at 140).
All she asked for, was to give her proper time to cut weight, and the UFC refused (so they made GDR & Holm).

as for building the division, I always found this a terrible excuse.
Bellator is signing 145 Lbs women. How can they find and the UFC can't?
If anything, UFC has Invicta who already has a 145 division.
UFC already absorbed two divisions from Invicta. They could perfectly take their FW division if they so chose to.

I think UFC signed Cyborg just so she wouldn't go to Bellator.
It was a fine plan, but they are so terrible, that it is backfiring on her.
As Cyborg said: she has a couple more fights in the UFC.
Meanwhile Bellator is building a division for her...

UFC better step up, or they will lose Cyborg. And Bellator will get Cyborg on a set division, ready for her to take reigns.

Oh please holm hardly laid a glove on tate & got totally dominated in rd 2 all tate had to do was get it to the ground again & she was done

Yes ronda had a shitty coach & still beat females in record times by ko & armbar

Imagine holm or nunes with dude as a coach lol

Its kinda great to be able to lose alot & then find better coaching & training so you can at least become a champion once & feel like you accomplished something ronda didnt need better coaching tho

But until holm, nunes & any other female you want to mention can sell more ppvs, make more money & break the barriors & many records she broke or even her ufc title defenses none of the shit you talking matters

Both women should be kissin rondas ass forever anyway & for many reasons

Ronda could've literally just not fought them especially holm nobody wanted to see that fight she couldve easily chose tate

Mentally weak??? Ronda was brave enough to came back after a yr lay off & a heartbreaking ko loss to get her title back vs a peaking nunes that doesnt seem mentally weak to me

Ronda ran??? Ran to another bag of money lol

A bag of money that her promoter made possible by convincing the world that she was, what was the expression? Oh ya, once ever, lmao.
Some one dimensional fighter, granted that she was very good at that one thing, comes in and slays a bunch of chicks in record time and dullards world wide are saying things like she can beat up dudes.

People becoming rich and famous because they convince the masses that they are the shit is sort of the point of being a good promoter. Dana white was smarter than all you guys and clearly still is. People forgot to look at the situation and judge based off what they see, not what they are told they see.

Her coach convinced her that she was some great striker, lmfao, and she came back to become a punching bag. She then ran for the hills with the bags of money that Dana swindled out of people like you. She wasn't brave enough, she was stupid enough to come back after being exposed and wasn't smart enough to fix her problems.

As far as the Holly thing, I find it funny that you want to dirt her and praise Ronda when Holly booted her head off and you already admitted a few responses ago that it was not a fluke. Sort of counterproductive to your argument, don't you think? Just curious, do you happen to know what the result was going to be in the Holm/Tate fight had it gone to the judges? I will help you out a little, Holm was going to win which is exactly what I said to you.

If Ronda came back right now she would get violated again and that's a fact. I love how you Conor and Ronda fans all cling to the money thing, it is sort of the go to move when desperate.

Back