Cyborg Says Nunes Is Cleared to Fight!

We’re talking about a guy who tired to sell his story abrout getting his dick broke to TMZ, as if he’s someone they’d care about. Nothing is beneath that clown.

Well, shit.

:)

Free cyborg???!! Lol good god just leave already

I really, really want to see Cyborg vs Nunes this year, it better happen.

If cyborg(s manager on twitter) said so It must be true......................oh wait no its almost always a marketing scheme or outright lie.

What is her fucking problem? The girl says she doesn’t t want to fight until Dec and has signed the contract.

What is her fucking problem? The girl says she doesn’t t want to fight until Dec and has signed the contract.
It's not her it her shady ass manager Ray. She has nothing to do with any social media etc in her name.

It's not her it her shady ass manager Ray. She has nothing to do with any social media etc in her name.

I know that weirdo handles all her social media shit but she still has final say.

Laying down the truth.

This is the only WMMA that I am currently excited about. Maybe if Budd comes to the UFC and they match her against Megan because Budd will stand with her and bang.
I doubt that Budd got great wrestling and a sub game, she's only gonna stand long enough to take her down and finish her.

she needs to tell her gay boyfriend to get off her social media

Being medically cleared and being 100% are two different things
Sure, but Amanda wants to fight in December right? Does she really need a 6 month training camp?

If she's cleared to fight today, that means she's ready for full camp. Shouldn't be more than 2-3 months.

Back