Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

ronda and real contenders. why fight ronda when there the invicta cans. whjy fight nunes at 226 when there a can to at ufc 222, why fight cat when thre tonya at 214. should I keep going
Oh my lord you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers if you believe any of that.

Ronda ran to 135 when she was up to fight Cyborg.

why would cris be getting ready when there was nothing for her. or maybe there another can in the work for her after all.
it more likely cris is gone walk into bellator and never fight in the ufc again. also seeing the tuf 28 cast shows no 145ers even on it as well.
Stay ready is her new motto

Oh my lord you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers if you believe any of that.

Ronda ran to 135 when she was up to fight Cyborg.

nope I just don't bye the fake news that come from team cyborg.

your telling me you rather fight a harder person instead of the can that be found instead.

notice how the woman she fought in invicta are no where close to being in the ufc.

ronda was able to join the ufc and make millions being the face of the ufc while cris would cry she that she not getting respect and all.

there was no reason for cris to walk around at 180 lbs.

All we need is Cyborg's signature. Cyborg will put Nunes in a coma.

Is this one WMMA fight we all can agree on that we actually are looking forward to
When I see Cyborg I think of that Conor quote "I see stiffness". I think she can easily be beaten by a quicker, more nimble fighter. Nunes is one who could pull it off. Cyborg has shit defense. She's a sitting duck for the right kind of opponent.

Nah
@Bubba32 post a lot of informative stuff on here
Noticed a weird idiosyncrasy common to both of them on the first page.

They both typically don't capitalize the first letter of a sentence, but do properly end the sentence with a period. Plus, same manner of prose, same typical message length, and same opinion. And one started posting when the other one stopped.

Well, both fighters talked about it but Amanda has taken the next step. Grab your pen, Cyborg.

So the only one to sign to fight is Nunes and all we get from Team Cyborg is the usual blather. Stop with the fantasy dates Cris and put your signature on the promoter's contract.

LOL amanda got a gifted decision over a 125-er in valentina (2 ,3,4,5 Valentina) . Cyroid is gonna destroy her . Cyborg KO RD 1

Yes, that same Valentina (P4P the best WMMA fighter) who dominated Holm even by a better margin in scorecards than Cyborg did.

If Cyborg cant KO even Lina Länsberg and other bums in round 1 then wtf makes you think he would do that to Nunes.

Yes Cyborg is probably very scared of Nunes........

If you thought about the situation a bit longer than 1 nanosecond, you'd realize that Cyborg is only trying to negotiate to get more money/benefits. Of course she is not scared of Nunes, she's just a royal pain the ass for fight fans and the UFC by acting like a baby never committing to something realistic.

Never thought Cyborg would ever duck. Hope thats not whats happening here.

Yes Cyborg is probably very scared of Nunes........

If you thought about the situation a bit longer than 1 nanosecond, you'd realize that Cyborg is only trying to negotiate to get more money/benefits. Of course she is not scared of Nunes, she's just a royal pain the ass for fight fans and the UFC by acting like a baby never committing to something realistic.

I think the bold is incredibly accurate

Amanda is already bullshitting. Says she will be ready to fight....in 9 months lol

Nunes has signed, Cybro already crying and complaining.

Who’s really ducking?

After watching Nunes get smashed by Cat after the slightest bit of trouble and failing to adapt against Valentina, Cyborg by whatever the fuck she wants.

Nunes won't take the fight though. At least GDR was blatant about ducking the fight.

Zingano fight was 4 years ago. That’s like an eternity in this sport.
Also it wasn’t Nunes who fail to adapt against Valentina;more like the opposite

Back