Cyborg to Magana: "HESPETCH MEHHHH!"

Cowboy Cerroliveira

Porra Caralho! Saddle up!
@Brown
Reaction score
Thread #4 baby!

Artist rendition of Cyborg punching Mangina.

CyborgVsMagana_zpsndhoboat.png

Dana is a piece of shit for talking in public about Cyborg like that. Think what you want, speak in private about it but don't make yourself look like an idiot for being a piece of shit and making fun of peoples looks. He's no beauty himself. I'd like to see Cyborg take on Dana in a 5 rounder.

Link the others to me and I'll toss them on my twitter and see about getting them on the front page and SHerdog's social media

Just finished this gem several minutes ago.

Cormier_Paint.png

Sherdog already posted my Max Holloway one. More to come!

Dana is a piece of shit for talking in public about Cyborg like that. Think what you want, speak in private about it but don't make yourself look like an idiot for being a piece of shit and making fun of peoples looks. He's no beauty himself. I'd like to see Cyborg take on Dana in a 5 rounder.
He wasnt lying.

How awesome would it be if somebody modded Super Smash Bros to replace Captian Falcon with Cyborg and instad of "Falcon...PUNCHH!" she goes "HESPECT MEHH!!"

latest

He wasn't making fun of her looks in terms of whether she was pretty or ugly. SO pointing out that he is no beauty is irrelevant. He was pointing out that she's jacked and likely on steroids. That's why he mimicked her walk with air lats.

Back