Cyborg wrecking pads and working on hi-level wrestling - 2 Strong 2 Versatile - Nunes ain't about it

This is Nunes' best opportunity for a big payday and she acts like she's not interested.

vlzXHlv.gif

What a workhorse. Some fighters blow up between camps but Cyborg is steady in the gym evolving and getting harder, better, faster, stronger.

amanda-nunes.jpg

Nunes wants none of that mark my words.

Who at 145 has the guts to face this stone killer?

ufc-214-cris-cyborg-vlog-episode2.jpg

I bet Cyborg could beat most of the mens roster from featherweight down.

I wonder why?

You are jumping from one stupid extreme to another, Cyborg probably trashes any male of close weight that is not a UFC level fighter.

she can beat normal dudes, I'll give you that...but she'd get her ass kicked against any athletic male...fighter or not...there's a huge reason why women fight women and not men...

she can beat normal dudes, I'll give you that...but she'd get her ass kicked against any athletic male...fighter or not...there's a huge reason why women fight women and not men...

So you are saying any male close to her size, who never striked, just because they are athletic would beat her?

Thats dumb, she would murk anyone without striking experience.

Uh... you mean GSP the MW Champion.
Nope. He beat the MW champion and vacated the belt. You must have missed that fight. GSP vs Bisping. MW belt. GSP won. You can't duck the champ when you beat them lol

Has Cris signed to fight Nunes yet?

We all know Amanda has signed already.

You are really into this hitting pads shit.

Nope. He beat the MW champion and vacated the belt. You must have missed that fight. GSP vs Bisping. MW belt. GSP won. You can't duck the champ when you beat them lol

What are you even talking about?

I bet Cyborg could beat most of the mens roster from featherweight down.

You think it would take multiple rounds for male BWs to beat names like Lina Länsberg and Tonya Evinger? Or that they would only decision Holm, etc?

Your post is just another example of how ridiculously overrated Cyborg is.

You think it would take multiple rounds for male BWs to beat names like Lina Länsberg and Tonya Evinger? Or that they would only decision Holm, etc?

Your post is just another example of how ridiculously overrated Cyborg is.

20-1-1
17 (T)KOs
Champ since 2009

giphy.gif

Cris-Cyborg.png

Back